James has returned

When breakfast finally cooks and we sit down and eat "so what do u have planned today" Dan says to me and/or Phil while holding Maddie's hand under the table, "Well I was thinking of going out shopping or doing something today if anyone wants to join?" I say looking waiting for a reply "
After I say my sentence/question Maddie jumps in "No if we need anything we can wait till tomorrow, I got a phone call last night and we are buying are wedding dresses!"
Are we getting them today or tomorrow? I ask Maddie keen for an answer because I'm so excited to plan this wedding further
"Tonight" Maddie says as she tucked her chair in and leaves the dinning table
After an long half an hour conversation I get up and head to phill room to get changed
ABOUT TWO HOUR LATER
Maddie and I finally get into the dress store to purchase our final choices, Maddie's dress is white with a light blue stripe through the right shoulder sleeve and down to the bottom left side, close to the waist. And mine was the same but strapless and the stripe was silver sigh a slight dash of blue.
Later on that night Phil and I headed home to get our recording equipment and went back to Dan and Maddie a place to get a gaming video in before dinner.
"Hello Dan and Phil games" Phil says with a smirk on his face
"Today me are playing Dragon City, spare some time to add us and we can play and fight against each other"
...............                                                     ..............
As we sit at the dining table holing our phones in our hands I get a phone call. I knew who it was and I just couldn't answer it. He would die if he ever found out I was in town, so I just hugged Phil and wiped away the tears that began to crawl down my face and went back to eating.
Just after dinner when Phil and I got home he asked me who that was and I couldn't lie to him so I decided to tell him
"Phil listen he's just an old time friend that if he doesn't get his way he will hurt you to get it" I say as I start crying into Phil arms
"Why what does he want from you" Phil asks me but I just change the subject and head to bed.
That morning I got the same phone call but this time I decided to answer
"Hello, who's this"
"You know exactly who it is and now your going to tell me where you live so I can pay you a little visit"
I hang up straight way but the door bell rings
"you had your GPS on" he says. As soon as I seen his blond hair and green eyes I froze.
"You have to leave"
"Just tell me right now why you won't go out with me again. I'm sorry and I love you"
"Because I fell for you and then I left with a bruised eye,split lip and a broken arm"
He got angry and before I know Phil rushes out I get knocked to the ground by James and Phil rushes him out.