the first date (phils side)

Phil'sP.O.V
I stand outside Kitas door waiting and I hear her turning the door handle slowly but I'm not quite sure what she was doing. Was she waiting for me to say something? I wasn't quite sure so I just waited Till
she fully opened it.
"Let's go get that coffee" kita says like she's trying to sound like she's in control, but in a sexy way. "Rightio" I reply hoping I don't sound rude
             .....TWOHOURSLATER.....
After the coffee we got frozen yogurt and went back to my apartment and watched a movie called the conjuring. Before my best friend Dan gets home.
I took Kita into my bedroom and handed her a spare top of mine which actually looked quite good on her. "Thank you for all of this" "my pleasure" I say putting a wink on my face trying to be flirty but not to rushy. Do you know what I mean?
As I hop into bed kita follows putting her hand on my stomach and her head close to mine, but hey! I'm not complaining.
At about 7:50am I wake up go into the kitchen to fry some eggs and bacon, not much yes I know but its better then nothing right? And besides she said its her favorite. So about 12 minutes later i serve breakfast on four plates (Me,Dan,Kita and Maddie) After we eat i let Kita get dressed then i take her out to meet Dan and Maddie Later on that day Kita says to me " Maddie is really pretty like oh my gawd the ombre hair with her chocolate brown eyes and her ancles, have you seen her ancels!""how was your sleep sweetie?" I say to kita and kiss her on the cheek as Dan walks past to go to Maddie "Good, a bit typsy, but good, yours?" "mine was good Dan,Maddie. how was yours"

"good, good" they both say as they walked into the kitchen. "well? what do you want to do today?" "lets make a youtube video and introduce you to my subscribers" "sounds like fun. i should make my own channel" "okay lets get started"

..TWO HOURS LATER..

"my channel already has two thousand subscribers!" "nice, people are commenting on my video saying that they wish it was them instead of you but dont worry about them it will be fine" about half an our later Phil,Dan,Maddie and I left the apartment for frozen yogurt.