bowling in roses

Just as I wake up to Dan,Maddie and Phil knocking on the door I chech my alarm which says 10.52. Wholey shit I haven't spoke to Maddie since she yelled at me from over the table, but oh we'll I did nothing wrong so the blame is on her. As I quickly run to my wardrobe I pick out a black dress which was a tight one which was like full on murder style black (I don't even know what that's suppose to mean) matching the dress I put on my black and red high heels to go with my my chemical romance Jacket, a silver bracelet and a red handbag. I walk down the stairs with my hair already straightened seeing they all look beautiful even Maddie and she decided to go causual her all time low shirt, leggings red vans and her red muse bag, Dan was wearing his black/grey top with the neck warmer with some plain Greg jeans and black boots. Phil was wearing a Black and yellow checkered top with black jeans and white converse shoes. "You look amazing" I say as they all with there casually, "are you ready to go ?" Phil asked in his amazing British accent. "Let's gooo" Dan screams happily.
              .....halfandhourlater.....
As we all enter the bowling club holding hands (I'm holding Phil's, Maddie holds Dan's and Maddie holds mine.(I guess she was just upset and doesn't hate me after all ) As soon as we all take a seat Lights came on, slow music came on getting louder and louder. "I thought we were bowling?" Maddie says "oh we are" Phil says cutting Dan off as he was about to say the same thing. After we had a dance the slow music stopped and the bowing alleys lit up. "Its time to bowl" Dan and Phil both say smiling at each other. I wounded why. As me and Maddie begin to roll our bowling bowls on two different bowling alleys (obviously) Dan and Phil walk up behind Maddie and I and put there arms around us grabbing the bowl. It was the most sweetest thing. After a bit of bowling everybody else at the bowling arena were getting asked to leave but we didn't, Maddie and I were getting worried until the lights turned to a light pink and Dan grabbed Maddie's hand and Phil took mine. They took us over to two different circles they were made out of roses. Dan and Phil both dropped down to one knee and both said "Kita/Maddie I have loved you since the day I met you and I don't even know how I survived before you came into my life, but I would like you to stay with me forever and ever, will do do that by doing the honor of marrying me?" The lights struck back on as Maddie and I were cring and we went off to are own conversations "Phil name one reason i won't marry you" I say with a smile on my face. "I love you Phil Lester" I say as he brings me into the deepest and warmest hug possible.
~As we finally leave Phil and I went to my apartment~
As soon as we got into my apartment Phil went to have a shower so I decided to cook him dinner, roast chicken with a green salad with the small round potatos. Phil's favorite. Just before he hops out of the shower I use my fancy plates, fork, knife and papertowles. All the cuterally was a light blue with a gold circle around the plates and a small stripe near the bottom of the knives and forks. The paper towels were also light blue but with a silver stripe going up each side. I put my white flowers in the middle and sat at the table waiting for Phil.
"Wholey, somebody knows how to present food." Phil says with his jaw dropped. "Your welcome. Now eat" I reply with a cheeky smile, right before Phil came to eat his dinner. after we were done I hgad a shower and headed of to bed to find Phil laying on my bed with the blanket fully covering him "Hi baby" he says taking of the blanket wearing his blue and yellow boxers with a grey singlet with his shoulders sticking out "well hello" i say before jumping into bed. Nothing happened dont worry we just spoke about the wedding and how we are going to have it in a park and the colours are going to be Light blue and silver but with gold on the dress, How we might have a double wedding as well.

I wake up to the sound of My Chemical Romance- Famous last words and the smell og french toast, boiled eggs and bacon.I jump up knowing its going to taste deluicious finding Dan and Maddie in my living room "Hey guys" I say walking into the kitchen to see Phil serving Breakfast  "And breakfast is served" Phil says sliding out a chair for me to sit in. "Dan Maddie you are eating right?" I yell as they walk in grabbing their plates "Of course we are. i need some type of food"After we all ate Breakfast we decided to split out the apartments. Phil and I are going to live in mine and Dan and Maddie are going to LIve in Dan and Phils.

After we all decide to go back to Dan and Phils apartment (well now its Dan and Maddies apartment) for some lunch.

as we got there i don't know what happened but before we entered the apartment i froze and Phil was waving his hand around my face until he blew into my ear it was like i was dead "Kita" "come on you can wake up now" Dan said weirdly as i ended up blinking myself back to earth before getting a bowl of stir frie stuck in my face. I ate all of it though because who can turn down Dans cooking? i mean thats improppible. After eating Lunch we decided to go to jump in where we are right now

"Come jump, Its fun" Dan and I say while maddie ends up running in and jumping all iver the place trying to act like she didn't want to. I ended up going to Phil while Maddie goes up to Dan.

(MADDIE)

As we jump off into our own little world leaving kita and Phil "I love you Maddie" Dan says as he stops jumping. "I love u to, u okay?" ..... After we ended up having a casual conversation we end up going to a Haunted asylium that Dan Played in one of his videos on *Dan and Phil games*  "Guys this is the place from when i played outlast"

(KITA) "Dan are we going to be safe?" "Is that bad scary guy going to be in here!!!!!" "Just play it safe okay" Dan says getting tears in his eyes because he was to scared to go.

We ended up leaving because we were to scared to go in. As we get back to my apartment we got Dan to go out and buy us Hungry Jacks because me and Maddie like it. "Phil, how long does it take to get Hungry Jacks?" "He will be back in about 12 minutes"Phil says with a smile on his face before he goes to answer his phone.

..................................................................THE NEXT MORNING.............................................................................

So today Maddie and I decided to go down and try on wedding dreeses while Dan and Phil went out shopping and filming youtube videos. As we went to leave the apartment Dan and Phil call us in so they can tell their subscribers that we are getting married. 

(Dan) - "Hello Internet, today i am only making a short video because i have alot of 'special planning' to do with Maddie and we are here to tell you the big news... We ARE getting MARRIED!. yes you all might think its still a little earlie but you know its our life and she likes MCR so why won't i marry her? But like i said guys this will be a short video but stayu tuned for more gameplays on Dan and Phil games. now time for the sexy enbd schreen dance... bye"

(Phil)- Hey guys today has beedn a pretty good day except of an old lady who kept staring at me which was kind of creepy but anyways. This video isn't going to be very long because im going to be quite buisy with, the one and only Kita!!! Shes the love of my life and i thought you should hear the big news...... WERE GETTING MARRIED! :) i don't know how you ae all going to think of this but I think im pretty excited for our future and i hope you all are going to enjoy here being a part of my life. And this weeks draw Phil naked is....... baaaaiiiii"

 Hey guys this part is abit long i know but who cares we are getting married :) i know its a bit early but in my last part i skipped three months so yea... any way if you think this is too messed up comment me some ideas for the wedding. IT WILL HELP <3