food poisining and bowling

.......THREE MONTHS LATER.......

So i went back to my apartment and settled back in at home. I have still been in conact with Phil don't worry, Maddie is better now but she got food poising just a few weeks ago.

* "He is here now!" Maddie yells of excitement as she answers the door. "hey there i havn't seen you in ages omg! where is Dan,Phil and Kita?" "Down the hall" Maddie says as i hear him enter the loungeroom. "TYLER!!!" Dan and Phil say at the exact same time like they are tylepathic or something "Someones a little excited today" he says with a smirk on his face. "so whos hungry and cares for one of my famous Hamburgers with that special cheese i know you all love"

As we all drool because we know how delicious its going to be, we didn't realize how long we were drooling for "COME GET YOUR DELICIOUS SCRUMPSIOUS MEAL!" i hear Tyler yell out from the kitchen. While we all enjoy are amazing glorious meal Maddie stands up and goes straight to the kitchen and tipped it in the bin and came back out saying "Im so sorry but i have to go" she said running up the stairs to Dans room. "Ill go see whats wrong" Dan says with a worried look on his face.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah i just got a bad bit of meat thats all" "would you like me to stay with you?" as Maddie basically rushes Dan out of the room and slams her door shut we all continue eating and as Maddie came out saying "hey im sorry for leaving like that it was rude of me, Tyler im sorry" "Its okay, no need to worry" Tyler,Dan and Phil said at the same time. I swear they are all telepathic "Maddie why did you leave?" i said politely

"OMG KITA! why the hell do you care? let me guess you were the one that fucking fed me raw meat!" Maddie said looking angry like she was about to tackle me until Phil got up and took me home staying with me at my apartment

I havnt spoke to Maddie since*

"YESSSS" i scream of excitment as my phone Beeps and it says 'you have one new message from Phil' which says "Hey are you buisy this weekend?"

"nope, are you?" "no, i was just wondering if you will be able to come bowling with us on saturday."

"wholey god yes i love bowling. Pick me up here in the morining. see you then, Love you babe.