~ Home ~

~ The emojis r annoying lol but um tehe this was requested by @ooptheregoesmysanity I hope thats it idk but lol thank ~

~ Third person Pov ~
Rantaro and Kokichi were never separated. Well they are dating. But Kokichi is the more kind of clingy type. Sadly Rantaros 'job' made him leave Kokichi a decent amount of times. This month he's supposed to be hone for a month.

    ~ 21 days later ~

Kokichi was sitting on the couch, wrapped in multiple blankets. He was waiting for something... someone to be exact. Rantaro to be clear. Amami was out on adventures for a month. Kokichi was waiting for his boyfriend to call him.
𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙-
"Hello..." Kokichi says sadly. "Hey Angel!" Amami says happily. "...Rantaro come homee.~" Ouma whined. "Next week Angel." Rantaro lies. He's actually coming home today. "I cant wait that long bubs..!" "Aha... Im sorry Angel..." Amami says. "Hmph. I love you, now come home!" Kokichi yells at him. "I love you too but I cant.. shit, I have to go Angel... im sorry.. see you next week. Mwah!" Rantaro says hanging up. Kokichi puts his phone down and hugs his knees. "Rantaro is so mean..." Just as he said that, he started crying. After about 10 minutes of crying Ouma hears a car pull up. He knew Rantaro wasnt going to be here for another week. "Weird..." Kokichi says grabbing his phone and going back to crying.

       Kokichi would fall onto the couch. Now laying on his back. He closes his eyes for what seems to be five seconds but was really 2 hours. "Your so beautiful when you sleep..." Kokichi woke up from hearing that and a hand being placed on his cheek. "Ngh...." He'd groan and would stretch. "Your up..! Aha..." A familiar voice to him would say. "Rantaro....?" Ouma would say tiredly. "Mhm.." As Kokichi heard that his eyes widened and immediately hugged him. Rantaro chuckles. "I thought you wouldn't be here for another week bubs..." Kokichi says starting to tear up. "I lied... dont cry cause of me silly..." Amami says soothingly and kissing Kokichis forehead. "But... I cant help it..!" Ouma 'yelled' back. "Shh.... Angel I'm super tired..." Rantaro says wiping Oumas tears off his face. Kokichi didn't reply. All he did was hug Rantaro as tight as he could. "Cutie..." Amami mumbled to himself. "Come on. Get up... please.!" Rantaro would say trying to move Ouma. Kokichi would groan and sit at the end of the couch. "I hate you.." Ouma says crossing his arms. "Aha... Im going to bed Angel... night...." Amami says sadly walking to the bedroom. "No.! Don't leave me..!~" Kokichi whined and ran over to Rantaro. "Oh..? But you hate me..." Amami says cupping kokichis face. "Hmph... I dont hate you bubs... I love youu..!" Ouma says licking the side of Rantaros hand. "Ew... well come on silly goose..." Amami says laying on the bed. By this time Kokichi was about to cry... again. "Hey... come here..." Rantaro says soothingly. Kokichi laid next to him, cuddling him to be exact. "Dont cry Angel... I'm here now..." Amami says putting an arm around Ouma. "But...𝘚𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘧...I just missed you...𝘚𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘧..." Kokichi says hiding his face in Rantaros shoulder. "I missed you too...silly...but please...dont cry about me...I dint want to see you sad..." Amami says kissing his forehead. Ouma didn't reply, he simply just got to tired to respond. "Well... sleep well angel... I love you." Rantaro says turning off the only lamp thats on....

       They both fell asleep in each others arms.

>595 words<
um this took to long for it to be that short. Anyway lol.