💖 ~ Pregame ~ 💖

Pregame omfg ALSO !!TW FOR BULLYING, NAME CALLING, AND THREATENING!!

      ~ Kokichi pov ~

          I was walking down the hallway clutching my book bag. When I reach the cafeteria I hear someone calling my name, Shuichi Saihara. The boy whos obsessed with Danganronpa and bullying me. I can hear him getting closer so I speed up but he reaches me. "Ouma~Kun! How is my favorite person?" He says forcing me into a hug. I don't reply. While he's forcing me into a hug I see a tall boy with light green hair walk by. He noticed that I wasn't comfortable. "Hey, let go of him..!" I hear a deep voice say. "Oh? Why~ he wanted to be hugged." Saihara says hugging me tighter. I struggle to move. "He doesn't look like he's enjoying the hug." This green hair boy is so nice. Shuichi let go and pushed me away very violently. "O-Ow..." I say hitting a wall.

         "Are you okay?" The taller boy asked stepping over to me. I just nod. "Im Rantaro, Rantaro Amami." He says putting a hand behind his neck. "K-K-Kokichi... Kokichi O-Ouma." I say trying to go farther from him so he doesnt hit me, he just smiles peacefully. "Dont be scared I dont bite. Would you like to eat lunch with m-" he got cut off by Shuichi." Hes eating with me! We always eat together!" For once I want to stick up for myself. "N-No... we d-dont..." I cant speak up. "Kokichi. We always eat together!" I stand there looking down. I feel a hand touch my back, a hand bigger than Shuichi's. "He's gonna eat with me today, Shuichi. He can eat with you tomorrow if he wants." Rantaro says rubbing my back.

          I see Shuichi walk away. "Do you want to eat with me?" I look up and slightly smile.

      ~ at the end of the day ~

       I walk out the school doors. I try to hurry home but get stopped by Kaede. "Hey slut. Trying to run~?" I shake my head slowly. "Fucking liar.!" Kaede kicks me in the calve. Ouch. I trip. "No one loves you anyway, why dont you just die? Though Id be bored..." she says pushing me to the ground and kicking me in the stomach. "Hey!" Rantaro? I try to look up but Kaede buts a foot on my cheek. I can hear someone run over here. "Kaede! Get off of him!" Rantaro says moving Kaedes leg off my cheek. "Why do you even care about him." She says walking away.

           Rantaro picks me up. "Im gonna take you to my house, we can clean you up..." he says calmly. While hes walking home with me in his arms I start to feel pain in my stomach. "O-Ow..." I say clutching onto Rantaros shirt. "Its gonna be okay. Were almost home..."

         ~ at his home ~

          I woke up in a bed? I look around and see a room ive never seen before? "Oh, your awake. Thats good. How do you feel?" I hold my stomach and say nothing. The tall boy chuckles and puts a cup of water on the bed side table. I sit up still holding my stomach. "W-Why are y-you being n-nice t-to me...?" I say confused. "Oh, well Im nice to everyone? Maybe not Shuichi... but mostly everyone!" Rantaro reassuring me.

~ a week later ~

Me and Rantaro have been hanging out more, and I've started opening up.... to him. But when I entered to school doors he wasnt waiting for me? Maybe he's already in class. I walk to homeroom, hes not there. Maybe hes... late. I see Shuichi walk in. He sits next to me. "Morning Ouma~" I put my head down. I feel my phone vibrate. I take out my phone.

Rantaro:
Sorry im not at school. Im sick :(

Kokichi:
Oh, feel better :')

That answers my question. I put my phone away and the bell rings. I get up and go to my next class.

~ at lunch ~

I skip lunch and instead sit outside where no one is. I feel someone grab me. "You little shit!! Why the hell would you lie to me!" Kaede says slapping me. "W-W-Wh-What are you ta-ta-t-talking about..." I say putting a hand where she hit me. "You know what you did! You told Shuichi I cheated on him.! Which I did but still!" She says punching me in the nose. I dont say anything. This is normal. "Fucking faggot." She said pushing me to the ground and kicking me in the stomach multiple times. "Whatever your useless Anyway." The blond girl says walking away. After I see her leave I get up and struggle to walk off school grounds. I call Rantaro.

Ring Ring Ri—

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑂𝑢𝑚𝑎, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑝?"

"𝑁𝑜-𝑁𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔..."

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑦𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙?"

"𝐶-𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜-𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑖𝑐-𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝..?"

"𝑂ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒! 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦?

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡... 𝑓-𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑜-𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑."

"𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 10 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠."

"𝑇ℎ-𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠..."

I wait outside holding my nose cause it's bleeding. I see Rantaros car. I try to hide the bruises. "C'mon Ouma..." Rantaro says looking at me. I just nod and sit in the passenger seat. "C-Can we go to... y-your hou-house?" He nods in response. He doesn't notice the blood and bruises. Thats good. When he pulls into his driveway he steps out the car, so do I. Hes wearing black sweatpants, a white shirt and socks? No shoes. He walks instead before me and follow him and shut the door. "Whats really wrong?" Rantaro says putting his keys on the counter. "N-No-Not-" I get interrupted "Ouma, please tell me..." I cant lie to him... "K-K-Kaede, sh-sh-she...." I feel Amami hug me. I hug back slowly. "What did she say..." Rantaro asks concerned. "Sh-She... called me... u-useless and a f-f-faggot..." Amami sighs. "Kokichi, are you.... gay?" I just slowly nod. He chuckles. "What a relief..." huh? "Your confused... well Ouma, I do like you... more than a friend. Aha...." Im probably bright red... The green hair boy smiles.

"Well, lets get you cleaned up.!" He says walking to the kitchen.

~ After his face is cleaned off ~

Im still thinking about what Rantaro said... I like him back... I just cant tell him. "Th-Thanks..." I slightly smile. "Aha, anytime! Uh, did Shuichi do anything to you..." Rantaro says looks a little angry. "N-No... b-but he c-caused this t-to h-happen..." I say looking down. "Fucking hell... Ouma I'll be right back..!" Rantaro says walking outside. I walk to Rantaros bedroom. His room is covered in posters, he has red LED lights on, and his room is messy. I walk to his bed and lay down. I hope he doesn't yell at me. About 10 minutes of not being able to sleep I hear the door open. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit..!" Someone says walking closer to the bedroom door. Im guessing it's Rantaro. Someone tall walks into the room. "Oh h-hey Ouma..!" Rantaro says holding his nose. I smile. He walks  into his bathroom? "A-Amami... you o-okay?" I ask getting up and walking to the bathroom. "A-Amami..! Y-Your ble-bleeding..." I say trying to look at him. "I know.... but its fine..." I says with a chuckle at the end. "W-What di-did you d-do..?" I ask nervously. "I had a... talk with Shuichi." Wait Shuichi? I walk back to Rantaros bed and lay down. Sooner or later I hear Amami walk out the bathroom and lie down. "W-Why S-Sh-Shuichi...?" I asked turning my head to him. "Well I cant hit a girl... that would end up badly and you said he caused you to get hurt" He says moving hair out my face. I yawn. I sleepily snuggle up to Amamis chest. "Aha... sleep well... Ouma..." I hear him say putting a hand on my upper back. I slowly drift off to sleep snuggling the one I love the most....

<1361 words>
So ahaha this one sucks lol-