💖 ~ Fever ~ 💖

~ Kokichis POV ~

           I get off the couch walking to the door putting on a coat. I step outside... "It sure is cold.." I say walking down the sidewalk. Rantaros house is a 20 minute walk from my house but since its cold its gonna be 25 minutes.

       "I hope I dont catch a cold..." I say to myself.

     ~ 10 minutes later ~

      "Ah-Ahchoo!" Gosh... I should call Rantaro. I take my phone out my pocket and call him.

"Hey Ouma, whats up?"

"H-Hey, I'm just walking to your house.."

"Kokichi... your gonna get sick..."

I chuckle. "Its...𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ...fine!"

I can hear him sigh. "How far away are you?"

"About 10 minutes, why?"

"No reason, just please try and hury.."

"Okay~! Well Im gonna go now RanRan! I love you..." I mutter the last part and hung up.

       ~ 10 minutes later ~

       Its super cold... oh im here! I walk up to his door and knock. I look down while waiting and see snow in my shoes. "Ugh, what the hell.!" I look up and see Rantaro. "Oh... h-hello!" He chuckles and lets me in.

           When I walk inside I feel the warm heat against my skin, it feels nice. I take off my coat to re-veal my red arms. "K-Kokichi! Your arms!" He rushes to the living room and come back with a blanket. I take off my shoes and sniffle. He wraps the blanket around me.

        "I feel sick.." he sighs. "I told you... come on, we can watch a movie and have hot chocolate?" I nod in response and go to lay on the couch. When he comes back into the living room ,he sits next to me. "I dont have food that youll like... but have panta..!" He says handing it to me. I grab and almost immediately drop it. "Thats to cold.." i say cuddling more into my blanket.

      < I just got a photo of bondage Rantaro send help >  "Hey Kichi... can we talk..?" "S-Sure.." I say, nervous. "On the phone when you hung up... I heard you say that you... l-loved me..." "Y-You heard th-that!? Im s-sorry!" I say even more nervous. "Im not mad... I just wanted to say that... I lo—" I cut him off, I kiseed him.

      He kissed me back, it lasted 30 seconds... I pull away panting. He just smiles and touches his lips. "I was gonna say that I loved you too..." I blush. Oh now I blush! "Well I still feel sick.." "Right!" He gets up and rushes to grab....𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑒.... "Ewww" I wrap my whole body in the blanket. "Its grape.?" That spikes my interest "Fine." I say opening my mouth. He chuckles "Its the cup, not the spoon." "Now I look dumb!" I say angrily.

     After I take the 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑒 I waddle to Rantaros room and lay on his bed, hug a pillow, and get tired. He also walks in and lays next to me, spooning me. Cutie... "Heh... I feel safe Bub." I say with a smile. "Good." He says kissing my forehead. I now realize theres a movie playing in here.

          While watching the movie I drift off to sleep being held by the love of my life....

< 543 Words >

Usbsksnsbs so I really like this one hehe okag bye