kissing!!!

hi yeah so like im not gonna make Kokichi and UwU smol bean i need cuddles UwU anymore cause he owns like a club or like a cult. the mafua really- so ywa lmaooo 🤭
also writing style probably changed cause its been a year or two also like still no nsfw 🥸

Third person PoV
      Kokichi was laying on the couch with a bag of chips and a cold water, watching some Jarvis Johnson. "Holy balls its hot." Kokichi groans as he takes off his shirt. 
   DING DING DING
"Huh...?" Kokichi gasps looking at his phone.
R: Kokichi what are you doing?
R: Wanna get ice cream?
R: Kokichi get up
R: Im coming over, if youre asleep im kicking your door down.
R: Open up 😊
R: You have two minutes
K: hily shit what do you want rantoar i was sleeping.
R: Im at your door.
K: oaky hold up

    Kokichi gets up and opens the door and immediately gasps. "Why is it so bright.. and why are you here." Kokichi says sleepily annoyed. "Were getting ice cream, I literally texted you." Rantaro says inviting himself in "Put a shirt on, or dont and we can chill I guess." The green hair male says shrugging. Kokichi sighs "Sometimes I wonder how you get girls.." He says mumbling walking into his room.
Ten minutes later
   "Kokichi if you fell asleep Im gonna give you a ki.... big slap." Rantaro yells as he thinks about what hes saying. Kissing a boy?? Gross. Rantaro only liked girls... probably. He's been finding more attraction to Kokichi than he was a girl. "Sorry Rantaro I got distracted," Kokichi says coming out in shorter than normal basketball shorts and a loose t-shirt with a faded band name on it "lets go." He says going over to the door signaling it was time to go. "Yeah yeah." Rantaro says grabbing his keys and walking out to his car.
    They arrive at the ice cream store and Kokichi gets a Mint Chocolate Chip with rainbow sprinkles on the top but Rantaro just got a Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. "Youre boring as hell." Kokichi says taking a big bite of ice cream. "You just bit into your ice cream." Rantaro says staring at the other. Kokichi just scoffs and gets in the car.
       "Where to now my little..." Kokichi stops, trying to think of a word "prince?" He says a little confused but it already came out so. Rantaro just gave him a blank stare before looking back at the road a little flustered. Kokichi sighed as he got no response.
    About 20 minutes later they arrive at Rantaros apartment. As they walk inside Kokichi looks around as he stares at the very weird paintings and posters that are up. "Kokichi, how did you figure out you were gay?" Rantaro asks pretty straight up. "Uh, I just liked kissing boys and hated kissing women. Why? Whats up?" Kokichi says a little confused but also concerned. This question was coming from a boy who has only dated women and wasnt that fond of gay people, only the ones who hit on him atleast... thinking he was a twink. "I dunno, just thought of kissing boys sometime this week and was like 'whoaa i might like that' so I wanted to know how you figured out." Rantaro replies. "Do you wanna kiss me Rantaro~!" Kokichi says jokingly as he wraps his arms around the taller ones neck with a wink. "Maybe, I probably wouldn't mind it but I like our... friendship like this." Rantaro says pretty seriously but cringes a bit at the word friendship. Kokichis eyes widen "Holy shit you do wanna kiss me." He says staring at Rantaro. The other boy just blinks at him. Kokichi ran off Rantaro and onto his phone.
K: should i ksis rantaro
S: Please turn on your autocorrect and if you want to then sure. If not don't do it.
K: fuck you Shuichi i donwhat i want when inwant. and i cameto you for advice not a grammar check
S: Okay, you talk about him kinda so I say go for it cause you might never get this opportunity again.
K: okay thanks bae love you 4evr

    Kokichi puts his phone away and goes back to Rantaro. "I'll kiss you." He says with a little smirk leaning into Rantaros face. Rantaro couldn't talk, he just was stuttering, left in shock. Before he could process what was happening he had felt a somewhat wet but dry feeling on his lips. He knew it was a kiss, he kissed back as soon as it all processed. After the kiss ended Rantaro was dumbfounded. "Huh.. its hot in here, how are wearing pants right now." Kokichi asks as if he didnt just kiss the other male. 
     "You-... we... wha..." was all Rantaro could... say? He definitely liked atleast one boy. He brung his fingers to his lips and just touched them briefly. "Miss me already~?" Kokichi giggled and then pecked the others cheek. "It's really hot though, can we go swimming?" Kokichi asks as he lightly slaps Rantaro. "Huh!! Oh. Sure lemme put on shorts.." He says, smiling to himself as e walks to his room.

     And then they end up going to the pool and then they have fun and stuff cause no one was there to complain about them being loud. They ended up kissing more, so they went on a date and are now boyfriends cause i said so lol.

uhm. i started this at like 10am and i ended it at 4:33am so 🧍‍♂️ but jts okay, its almost 1000 words maybe like 900 for the actual story but lol, this is my 'im back after a year!! yay!!!!' i forgot how to spell the other names so i just- stopped. 🤬🤬