Party

~ 3rd person POV ~

Miu was throwing a party and invited Shuichi, Kaede, Maki, Kaito, Kokichi, Rantaro, Korekiyo, and Kiibo. They all accepted the invitation knowing that they didnt have anything to do during summer break. Everyone was already there and Miu suggested on playing spin the bottle. The only person who didnt agree to play was Maki who then left making Kaito leave as well. They were all in a circle and Miu spun first. The bottle landed on Shuichi. Miu sighed and Shuichi frowned as they were forced to kiss. "I have to kiss a virgin!? Are you serious?" Miu said in her horrible tone. Shuichi didnt say anything whilst Miu planted a small kiss on his lips. They both sat down and next Korekiyo went. Blah blah blah... eventually it was Kokichi's turn. He spun the bottle and it landed on Rantaro. His face immediately went a light pink. Almost everyone knew about Kokichis crush on Rantaro. "Well? Come on mister supreme leader.~" Rantaro says putting quotation marks around 'supreme leader'. Kokichi shakily sighed and 'kissed' Rantaro. It was more like Rantaro kissed him.

About 5 hours of them watching movies and playing games they all left. Although Kokichi could not drive. He got there by walking. His house wasnt far but it isnt the safest place to be at night, alone. "Hey Kokichi? Where are you going?" Rantaro called out from the door of his car. "Im going home..." Kokichi replied. "Hmph..." Rantaro begins as it starts drizzling "...I can take you home. Its not that far, right?" Rantaro says. "I... Fine. Its not far..." Ouma says walking over to his car, getting rained on. They both get in the warm car and Amami starts driving. "So where is your house..?" He says while stopping. "Oh... um... I.. I actually dont know the address.. and if I was caught with someone at my house- it wouldnt be good... for me..." Ouma says chuckling a bit. "Hm.. well then your gonna come to my house." Rantaro says starting to drive again. This time the direction of his house. Kokichi didnt have a response. His head hurt, his stomach hurt, everything in his body hurt. After about 10 minutes they arrived at his house and it was pouring. Unfortunately Amami lived with his kin and did not have a spot to park close to the door. "Shit... um we might get rained on for a good 30 seconds but its fine... hopefully." He would say taking the keys out the car. Kokichi just nods. They both step out the car and 'run' to the door. Rantaro opens the door and low and behold one of his sisters was watching tv. They walk past her and go upstairs. There were two rooms upstairs. The guest bedroom and Rantaros bedroom. Plus a bathroom. "I can get you a shirt if you want a new one..?" Rantaro says pointing at him. "Sure." Ouma says quietly. Rantaro opens his bedroom door and grabs a shirt. He would toss it at Kokichi, lightly. Kokichi would catch it and slowly walk into the bathroom. He changes. He would lay on the bed and as soon as he heard thunder his fear went way up. He grabbed his phone and texted Amami.

K: Rantaro wtf was that?
A: thindr
K: ok

Amami was 100% falling asleep. After about 10 minutes of not being able to sleep Kokichi got up and quietly walked to Rantaros room. He slowly walked in and poked Rantaros sleeping body. "Hmm..." Amami groaned a bit. Kokichi was scared to admit that he was scared. "C... Im... Im scared..." Ouma whispers to Rantaro... who is sleeping. "Mm... then... sleep in here..." Amami says blinking awake. Kokichi lays on an open area of the bed closer to the edge. "Kokichi... lay closer to the middle.. so you dont fall.." Rantaro would say sleepily. Kokichi scoots closer to the middle which was highly close to Rantaro. It was still thundering. Amami wraps his arms around Kokichis waist and pulls him closer to himself. "W... Ra..Rantaro...." Kokichi says obviously startled by this action oh the older boy. "Hm.... Kokichi~..... I love you....." Rantaro says drifting off to slumber. "I...." Kokichi struggled on words for a bit then "I love you too...." And with that he eventually fell asleep...

<723 words>
Hi so like idk if i wanna stop writing- i know if I continue this book updates would be slow but i really do like writing these. Idk just ig im back for this day—?