Chapter 6: 第二フェーズ

MaiMia's AN: This was ww Miko just had to add that in ww and then I killed her again and everything ww The usual chaos ww Anyway, enjoy reading~!

Mikoto's AN: Another fun chapter with Mai-san, I hope you will enjoy this! Writing with Mai-san is always even if it kills me sometimes www Anyways, have fun reading!

As each day passed, the teams got nowhere close to finding anything, most of the time only catching glimpses of the criminals before they disappeared completely.

It was frustrating! But... it seemed to impact Amatsuki more than the others. He had began baking and cooking like mad, making meals fit for kings for many days.

However, he was soon forced to stay in his room by Eve one day after accidentally cutting himself, to which Mafumafu quickly whisked the former away to be treated before anyone could see the wound or even before any drop hit the surface of the table. Now, he was only allowed in the kitchen with supervision, which normally came from Kashitaro since they were roommates.

"We're getting nowhere!" Neru said frustratedly as he went through the papers Eve had for the umpteenth time. "They're not making this any easy for us!"

"Well, it would have been too nice if things were really that easy," Kashitaro said sighing as he looked at some of Eve's papers before putting them down on the table.

"Now now don't lose your motivation just yet~ Who knows? Maybe we will find some clue soon~" Kuro chirped as she sipped on her soft drink.

"I just hope it'll be soon..." Amatsuki muttered as he laid down lazily on the couch. "I'm sick of them playing with us."

Eve smiled worriedly as he pulled off the glasses he sometimes wore to read, and placed the documents down. "We'll get them soon Amatsuki-san... then you can rest easy."

"Right!" Mafumafu chimed in as he snuggled against Sakata, hugging a giant body sized Mafuteru. "We'll definitely get them!" The albino needed his knife back after all!

"Mhm, that's right!" Sakata exclaimed determined as he sat still, letting the albino snuggle against him.

"They're right," Senra agreed before turning to look at the brunet. "So you can go and get some rest, Amatsuki."

"I'm fine! I don't get why all of you are worried!" Amatsuki huffed and crossed his arms. "I'm not fragile!"

"Well Amatsuki-san has never hurt himself when cooking... so maybe that's why," Eve said softly as he rearranged some documents.

"It was a onetime thing!"

"Still happened Ama-chan~"

''Just go get some rest, mom~ We children can handle this for a little bit until you come back~'' Kuro assured him with a grin. Though really, she just wanted him to get some rest, he was really stress baking and cooking a lot in the past few days.

"I'm not your mom!"

"Mamatsuki~"

"How about we cease the teasing on him if we want him to rest?" Eve suggested with a chuckle while Luz nodded, agreeing.

Although the red eye brunette could be scary at times... but Luz could tell Amatsuki was a really, really nice person! And he needed the rest!

''I agree with everyone. You already helped a lot so getting some rest might be nice to get a small break at least,'' Kashitaro added.

''Getting breaks are nice~ You really worked a lot already, Amatsuki! So let this shut in and me work harder as well!'' Sakata told him with a smile.