Chapter 14: Success?

Mai's AN: owo)b enjoy reading?

Mikoto's A/N: I don't rlly know what to say- But I do hope you guys like this chapter if you read it www

Waking up to notice everyone asleep, Luz blinked sleepily, yawning. He was still curious about Nqrse and how they met in Daylight. Just how exactly... Did Nqrse sneak over?

It wasn't long after Luz woke up when the door opened, said pink-haired male stepping inside with a tray of food. "Good nom nom morning~ Who wants breakfast made by our lovely Urata?"

"Ah..." The rest was still asleep... Luz looked to the male curiously. "It's only me who's awake right now..."

"Huh?"

Looking around, Nqrse noticed that Luz was indeed the only one who was awake. "Oh, you're right."

"Mhm." Luz hummed softly before looking up. "Nee... Nqrse-san, you promised me..."

"Hm?" looking at the taller in slight confusion, Nqrse then understood as he hummed before giving the other a smile. "You wanna know more about me and stuff like that with the bar and me coming from daylight side, right?"

"Yes!" Luz nodded eagerly. "I... really don't understand how you did it..."

Especially since travelling between borders required permits.

"Hmm... I can tell you of course but before that, are you fine with going to another place? I don't really feel comfortable talking here if others can wake up soon." the pink-haired male informed him.

"Mn. I don't mind... though..." Nqrse would at least have to untie his legs if he wanted him to walk.

"Oh, right, you need your legs... i can't carry you after all." Nqrse said as he carefully placed the tray next to the light-haired male before untying his legs.

"Oh, well, I know you wouldn't run away unlike the others. Wouldn't want to betray your friends and leave them behind, right?" Nqrse said as he finished before taking his tray again and standing up.

Nodding sheepishly, Luz answered honestly. He saw no point in lying after all!

"Ok ok~ Then Let's go~ My room should be fine~" Nqrse chirped before walking ahead, heading towards his room.

Following after Nqrse, Luz looked around in the other male's room in awe. "Your room is very neat!"

"I like to keep it that way unlike some people I know." Nqrse said snickering as he opened a drawer before pulling out a box of snacks. "You can sit wherever you want."

"Ah... thank you." Luz smiled as he sat on the edge of the bed, awkwardly shuffling as he patiently waited for Nqrse to settle down too.

Seeing how the taller was so awkward, the pink-haired make couldn't help but laugh as he sat down next to the older. "No need to be nervous, I don't bite~ So what did you wanna know first? I will answer everything to a certain extent~"

"Eh... Then, how did you come over to our side... and why did you say you were from Daylight side?" Luz asked, tilting his head as he looked to the pink-haired male eagerly.

"Hmm... how to explain..." Nqrse mumbled as he crossed he opened the box of snacks, eating some. "If you want the short story of everything, I have a second job there. Most people don't know that I'm from the shadow hunters and if some are, I have connections to keep them quiet~"

"So you... blackmail those that do...?" Luz frowned before shaking his head. "What do you even work as... how...?""

"Ah that..." trailing off, Nqrse stayed silent for a while to finish his snacks. "Caretaker. Oh and sometimes I go to the streets and do some rapping with others."