06 《Devils Addiction 》

' 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 '

Devils P.O.V

V

This can only means one thing that she isn't one her slut cause all of his sluts have fuckable bodies but she , she is so small for it

This can only means one thing that she isn't one her slut cause all of his sluts have fuckable bodies but she , she is so small for it .

And I know it perfectly that his sluts are always over 20 . And by the size of her I know she isn't old enough to be someone's slut yet . So If she isn't over 20 then she isn't her slut .

It's like she is barely an adult.

Marcus was all things but a paedophile so I know for sure that she wasn't one of his women.

Now if she wasn't one of his whores, then of what use was she to me?

I know I am a devil, the king of darkness who didn't mind killing or hurting anyone, but it doesn't mean I just hurt everyone I see.

You must do something completely unpardonable first before I resort to violence.

I know I don't have a heart , feelings or emotions but I have a brain. And it was logical to assume that the girl before me was no slut, hell, she didn't even have the body of an adult.

But now, the question is, if she isn't one of his whores then who was she?
Why was she there?
Why was she trying to run?

There was only one way to know.

We had to ask her.

She was the only who could give us an answer... our main focus was knowing Marcus's whereabouts after all.

The young girl was still unconscious so I got one of my men to splash some water on her. Harsh, I know... but it did the trick.

Well splash water on anyones face to wake them is a very harsh way but this is our way . We don't care if the person don't like or if this way startled them .