14 《Devil's Addiction 》

Lily's P.O.V

V

 I turned my attention again to him as he started in a very dominated deep voice

' I am a Devil. The owner of this mansion and all the men and women working here Works for me... You know what mafia is?'

I shook my head in no. I don't know what is this mafia. He sighs and continued.

' Well, the mafia is a big organization which does some... I mean all illegal works. We are all bad peoples, really bad. And I am their boss. That's enough for your little pretty head'

I didn't understand what he practically said but I can guess he is a very powerful man and all these men and guards work for him. This mansion is also her. So he is the boss of everyone means the biggest one.

I was just so lost in my thoughts taking all in mind that I didn't notice as someone knocked. My rail of thoughts broke as I heard footsteps near the door. 

I saw as a maid stood there with food on a little table with wheels. What's that thing? 

I saw the tattoo guy a.k.a devil took the food and walking table from him and closed the door behind him. He wheeled the table near the bed where I was sitting and placed it exactly in the front.

He sat beside me and put the soup from the big bowl into a small bowl for me. It looks disgusting. there is some piece of chopped vegetables swimming in greasy water. 

Even the sight of it was sickening me. I wanted to throw up but my stomach was so empty. I am super hungry but this food is super disgusting.

He added a spoon to the bowl and gave it to me. I don't even want to see it. I am not going to eat this disgusting thing.

His face was emotionless again. He moved the small bowl toward me which I didn't take. I don't want to make him angry but I will throw up with an empty stomach if I dare to put a single spoon of this greasy soup near my mouth.

He was looking at me but still, he didn't take the disgusting food away. I shake my head in no and moved his hand and bowl to the side.

'Don't you want to eat, you said you were hungry?' He said raising his eyebrow