26 ❬❬ Devil's Addiction ❭❭

❛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀss ɪs ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ❜

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 : 

Beep beep beep

The beeping of the machine was the only sound in the room as lily was unconscious on the hospital bed. A very worried Lorenzo was standing at the door waiting for the doctor.

The doctor walked in with a file of reports of lily in hand and approached Lorenzo

'well, I have good news and bad news....The good news is She neither broke her skull nor had any serious body or brain injury even after such a hard fall from the stairs ' The doctor stated while studying the file in his hand.

" And what's the bad news " Lorenzo questioned the doctor looking at lily.

' When she fell down from stairs she hit her head even though there is no injury but when she fell her brain suffered a strong shock that may lead to a little loss of cognitive abilities but it will be very minimal she is completely fine other wise and is ready to be discarded from the hospital wing ' the doctor stated as it was nothing.

' Okay,' Lorenzo nodded his head to the doctor and Moved to the bed where lily was resting. After thinking for a while Lorenzo picked her unconscious body up and walked out of the room like he was carrying a paper doll rather than a real breathing human being. He is a well-built man with sharp features and He surely doesn't look less than Greek God or a model.

A servant opened the bedroom door of their big Boss's room. Lorenzo entered Eros's room and placed lily on the bed softly not waking her up. Lorenzo wants to take her to his own room but Eros is coming back today and he won't see lily in his room when he comes back. He has already informed eros about lily but he hasn't told him about lily losing cognitive abilities yet so he exited eros's bedroom making sure to lock it again. And went to his office to call eros.

Just as he entered his office he was welcomed by the devil himself. Eros was sitting on the chair scrolling through his phone.

' The Devil is finally back huh ' Lorenzo said closing the door behind him. Eros got up and hugged a smirking Lorenzo.

' I missed you too Brother ' eros said jokingly at which Lorenzo rolled his eyes and pushed him away feeling himself from eros.

'So when is the mafia meeting now ' Lorenzo questioned eros taking a seat on the couch.

' I have talked with the Italian mobster, Lucifer and we have planned everything up. We just need to plan a huge party at our place where we have invited mobsters from around the world. Now I want you to invite the government officials and plan the party and everything within this week ' saying this eros got up and exited the office making his way toward his very own room.

The moment when our devil entered his room Lily was sleeping peacefully. Eros looked over her and went to check on her. There was no sign of any type of injury on her body. Lorenzo has informed him that lily has started talking. He himself wanted to hear her voice. While on his way back he was excited to hear her voice but seeing her sleeping so peacefully eros decided not to wake her yet and went straight to the bathroom to freshen up.

After a while

Eros shaked his head to get rid Rid of extra water droplets from his hair. He went to his closet and pulled out a brown colored suit. It's just 9 o clock in the morning so Eros is dressed up wearing his watch and his expensive rings along with new Piercings and chains. After setting his hair with gel He was definitely looking like heart throbbing but An dominanting mafia Boss.

Meanwhile lily woke up with a slight headache. She tried to sit up ended up laying back due to extreme headache. Few seconds later the headache started to fade away. She got up andlooked around she was in Eros's room. And what caught her eyes was an huge figure standing in the room . She looked closely and She was Eros adjusting his tie in front of mirror. She squealed in excitement grabbing eros attention.

He walked near the bed when suddenly she got up and ran to him throwing herself to his chest. She wrapped her arm around his neck and he instinctively wrapped his arms around her.

'Eros' lily whispered catching him off guard. He was taken aback when lily ran to him but hearing her voice literally caught him off guard.

When lily let him go he was still in shock. Lily smiled at him enjoying his freshly sprayed perfume. Eros looked at her for a moment.

' Hello kitten, missed me ' Eros said with a smirk. He sat down and lily also sat down facing him.

' Didn't I tell you to behave and be a good girl while I was away? ' eros questioned in a very deep and serious voice. But Lily was distracted by his good watch and rings. She took eros's hand in her hands while her fingers roamed around his rings and bracelets.

Eros gently lifted up his hand that lily is playing with and she followed it. ' Do you like them ' he whispered in a low tone.

' yes,' she replied still absent-minded.

' do you want one? ʼ he asked in a very low voice not wanting to distract her.

' yes ' she responded with excitement.

Eros scoffed at lily's fascination with his accessories. He just let those play with his hand.

' But you will have to answer me first ʼ he said while he freed his hand from her. At which she looked at him.

' Didn't I tell you to behave like a good girl while I was away ʼ eros questioned with his one eyebrow raised waiting for an answer.

' yes, you did ' she whispered and looked down.

' and then mind explaining how you ended up in the hospital ward again. ' he raised her chin by his finger and lily gulped and remained quiet.

' I don't like repeating myself ' his growl scared her so much that she can feel her heartbeat in her ears.

' I was walking near the staircase and slipped from the top of the stairs and fall down ʼ lily spoke as fast as she can.

' I told you not to wander in the hallways or anywhere and you know happens to those who doesn't listen to me.... They get punished ʼ 

                                 ╔╦══• •✠•❀ - ❀•✠ • •══╦╗

    ❦ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ 5 ғᴇʙ 2023 

𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉  𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇  𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓊ℊ𝒽𝓉𝓈  𝒪𝓃  𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈  𝒸𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇  

༺  I aⷯmͤ aͨlⷨwͯaⷪyͨsⷬ oͮpͮeͨnͪ fⷬoⷴrⷥ sͨuͮgͧgⷭeͧsͩtͧiⷡoⷴnͨsͥ  ༻

                                ╚╩══• •✠•❀ - ❀•✠ • •══╩╝