04 《Devils Addiction 》

' 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩'

Devil's P.O.V

V

I woke up in one of my many guest rooms

I woke up in one of my many guest rooms. I looked around only to see one of my many sluts lying next to me naked.

Thoughts of last night wafted into my memory. How I fucked the whore so mercilessly that she passed out in my arms.

I glanced at her. She had one hand on my chest, still deep in slumber.
I pushed her filthy hand away from me and got up from bed, then quickly headed to bathroom for a shower.

I was done in a few minutes and then I stepped out of the bathroom while wrapping a towel around my waist.

The slut was awake now, sitting on the bed, a smile on her face. She bit her lip seductively. "Hey baby, wanna go one more round?" I watched as she stood up and sashayed towards me slowly.

I just couldn't fathom why these hoes didn't get that I just needed them to satisfy my needs only, nothing else.

She slid her hand down my toned abs but before she could reach the towel I pushed her hand away with so much force that she fell back on the bed.

"Get out before I put two bullets in your head." I growled angrily.
She quickly picked her robe and left the room not wasting a precious second.

Of course she knew very well that I meant every word. I wouldn't hesitate to kill anybody who got in my way.

I took out a black Armani suit from the wardrobe and walked back to my room .

I never take any slut I fuck to my room. It was my very own personal rule. I always bring them to the guest room instead, because they are simply not worth it.

These girls are nothing but toys to me... puppets that I control in anyway I want for my own fucking pleasure. You want to know why?Because I am the devil, or at least that's what they call me.

As the leader of America's most feared mafia, I guess I could call myself everyone's biggest nightmare.

No one even dares to mess with me, not even the police or the fucking government.

I am the devil, king of darkness.
My soul is dark, my mind is dark, I am basically the physical example of darkness.

I am fear, everyone's nightmare. I am death. For all I know, I might even be the real devil cause if he exists, then he'd pobably be afraid of me too.

No one knows what my real identity is, and perhaps, I might have forgotten myself. All I know now is that, I am Devil... I don't have a heart and I kill without remorse.

I don't care who I am killing even if he is an innocent. But there isn't any innocent in my world, in this world of darkness... this world that we also call hell.

I am devil because I live in a world of darkness. I breath the air of blood, crime, death and ruthlessness. I used to live in darkness but now, this darkness lives in me.

Oh I know what people call me... heartless, ruthless, a merciless monster, many more. They call me king of hell, DEVIL, and they are not wrong.

I am the king of this hell . I kill people in a blink of an eye. Killing and torturing is as easy as breathing for me.

I am pure darkness . All my life I have shed blood and killed thousands of peoples. Everybody is afraid of me, even the other powerful mobsters never want to mess with me.

This is my life, killing, darkness, bloodshed, and fucking.
I am king, The king of this hell, I am the DEVIL .

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦
𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hope you like this chapter

Please let me know of your thoughts on this chapter

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°