23 《Devil's Addiction 》

Lilly P.O.V

V

I woke in a familiar cloud-like softness of Eros's bed

I woke in a familiar cloud-like softness of Eros's bed. But when did I get here or how did I get here. Last time I remember I was in a doctor's clinic. And my body feels really sore too.

I tried to sit up and noticed something weird. Why the hell I am wearing a diaper inside my undies? I saw eros on a phone walking back and forth in the room. He is so tall and big isn't he a bit scary...

But the question is why I am wearing a half diaper type thing. Did I pee on his bed? What? No, I remember I was in the doctor's clinic when he gave me a big injection with a long needle. He was very harsh. I will complain to eros about him. For now I checked the bedsheet and I was relieved to see it was not wet it was all dry,

I feel like I have no energy left in my body and my stomach feels like it's burning...what is happening?? I feel very sticky and warm inside my undies. That feeling is very irritating.

Eros turned around. And put his phone in his pocket.
''Finally, you are up ' he said coming closer and sitting on the bed beside me.

' How are you feeling now? ' he asked.

How am I supposed to reply again...I don't see any diary nearby so did he forget I can't speak.

'Are you feeling ok or not ??? You can just shake your head in yes or no'

I shook my head no. I am not ok.
He sighed and questioned.

' What happened? Are you in pain '
I shook my head no.

' so...what happened ?'

How should I tell him about it. I thought about it for a few seconds but then I just let go of the topic and ignored him. I am exhausted.

'Do you want me to call the doctor??' He questioned again. I shook my head no again horrified.

'What is the problem then ??
'I tried to fix the diaper thing that was making me uncomfortable. He noticed my confused expressions and struggling and something clicked inside his head.