1: I LOVE " LOVE MARRIAGE"

“Hey!!!! How are you? ” asked Mew to his best friend from his university. It had been 3 years since Mew graduated and is now helping his father in their family business.
Mew is a smart, handsome, talented, warm hearted,  most wanted hier of “The Tech In Enterprise”. He is very famous among the business families. Everyone wanted to make Mew as their son -in - law. Not only because he is perfect but for his wealth.
“ I am fine dude. What about you? Still single? Didn't find a boyfriend yet? ” asked his best friend Boun.
“ No. I'm not interested in dating until I find the perfect one for that.” replied Mew.
“ Ok. But why is your face drained out? Is there something that I can help you with??”  Boun asked out of concern.
Mew sighed and said “ Daddy Tay is insisting me to marry his best friend's son.”

Ok OK OK OK OK  . This is a kind of story which is out of box. You need to assume this story in such a planet which is same as earth in all the aspects except for one thing “ the sexuality”. Here men marry men and women marry women and give birth to young ones. Men marrying women is something considered as strange in this world. Though a few people are broad minded and are ok with it, a lot of people are against this. But the government is completely ok with this and allows marriage between men and women.

“ So this is what stressing you out? Don't worry. Do you want me to speak to Daddy Tay and Papa New about this?. ” asked Boun trying to help Mew.
“ It won't work even if we play games against them. Papa New had already promised to get me married to their son when he was born. ” Mew said.

“ So this was all pre planned. This means not just me, even you are helpless. Ok.... So you have no choice but to marry him.... Mew listen to me...meet your fiance and try to get to know him. He may turn out to be your ideal type. May be the one you have been looking for. And dude... Forget about your dream of ‘ LOVE MARRIAGE ’. Your parents have already arranged your marriage. And I need to rush to my home right now. Don't know why my boyfriend is mad at me. Will see you tomorrow. Bye...” said Boun and went out of Mew's cabin.

Mew and Boun were best friends since they were kids. They went to the same school and same university but different faculty. Mew opted business studies while Boun opted law. After graduation ,Mew joined this family business as Dept CEO since daddy Tay was still the CEO. And Boun join the same enterprise as an assistant executive lawyer. Boun knew that  Mew always wanted to marry someone who he loves. Because he believed that marrying someone you love is more convenient than loving someone who you are married to. Boun tried to convince his friend and asked him to accept his fiance. In his point of view, if Mew had to marry a stranger, then it would be better to get to know that stranger.
___________________________________________

Boun went straight to his home. And he found that his boyfriend is angry. He stretched his hands out and hugged his boyfriend Prem.
“ Why is my baby pouting?? Did I get you upset with something?? ” asked Boun.
Prem got up from the couch and stood up right. And said “ You always asked me to marry you right? Now I'm ready .Let's get married. Within a month. ”
Boun was shocked at once. Because after refusing to marry this early for years, Prem was suddenly asking to marry him.
“ I am soo happy that you have finally decided to marry me. And let's get married within a month. I will speak to our parents. But... But why all of a sudden did you decide to marry me after refusing for years?? ” said Boun with a bright smile on his face.
“ Because my best friend Gulf is getting married next month and he don't want to be the only one to be married in our gang." Said Prem with a wink and kissed his boyfriend before he could ask any questions further.

___________________________________________
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR READING. PLEASE DROP A COMMENT IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES. YOU CAN EVEN COMMENT ABOUT THE FIRST PART OF THIS STORY.
LOVE YOU GUYS.