7: CAN I HUG YOU AGAIN??? 💞

After the lunch everyone was sitting and talking Gulf finds that Mew and Papa gun are missing. He goes in search of them. And he finds that Mew was having a secret chat with Papa gun. Gulf wanted to know what they were speaking without being noticed. So he slowly tip toed near the door and tried to hear them.
___________________________________________

“ Papa I have something very important to ask. ” said Mew taking his seat beside Papa gun on the bed.
“ Yes Mew. Ask me. ” Said Papa gun.
“ Ahh... Papa... Err.. ” Mew hesitated for a second.
“ Mew. I have always treated you like my own son ever since you were a baby. Now when you are married to my son you are officially my 2nd son. You can ask me anything. You don't have to hesitate. ” said Papa gun comforting Mew.

“ The other day when I unintentionally turned off the lights when Gulf was in bathroom, I discovered that he was completely uncomfortable. His breath were short and would go unconscious at any moment. I was so scared. And I didn't know what to do. So I just went and then tightly hugged him. And he... ” Mew stopped there because he could see Papa gun smiling since he was narrating the way how he comforted him.

“ Mew, Gulf has Nyctophobia. He is afraid of darkness. This started when he was just 5 years. The home that we stayed before was kind small and not as big as now. Back then Gulf went to the basement to get his toys..and...and.. ” Papa gun's eyes we're full of tears. Even after these many years, that day still scares Papa gun. Getting to know this, Mew went near Gun and held his hand tight. Once papa was completely ok. He continued.

“ When Gulf went to basement to get his toys, suddenly there was short circuit and within no time the basement was on fire. Since Gulf was a smart kid, he escaped from the basement and hid himself in the corner of the adjacent basement. Daddy Off almost went to the basement to save Gulf but was pulled back by the fire Brigade. I lost my consciousness. The crew went in search of Gulf. The place was very dark where Gulf was hiding. It scared the hell out of him. That stupid person who found my son in the basement tried to scare him to have fun. That made Gulf lose his consciousness. After that incident we heard Gulf crying out for help and loosing his consciousness everytime it was in dark. We thought that this is because he was still young. But even after years when he didn't show any improvement the doctor suggest for the phobia test. And it came out that Gulf has Nyctophobia. Since than we have taken care that he is not around darkness. ”

Mew had tears realising all that happened to Gulf that night is because he wanted to tease him.

“ All these years we have taken care of him. And now Gulf is your responsibility. You will do that right? ” asked Papa gun.

Mew didn't say a word instead he nodded he head like a kid agreeing to eat veggies for ice cream. That genuine 'yes' that beamed from his eyes said Papa gun that Mew would put his life in risk to take care of Gulf.
___________________________________________

Gulf was happy to know that Mew was concerned to ask about his weakness. And he silently went back to the living room.
___________________________________________

Zee pulled Gulf to the corner of the living room. He pretended to help Gulf in cleaning. He then went close to Gulf.

“ P' what do want?? Are you hungry again?? ” asked Gulf.

“ No. But yeah. Hungry about someone. ” said Zee.

“ What do mean P'?? Tell me clearly?? ” said Gulf.

“ ok Gulf listen. Can you give me some information about your that friend who had been to your wedding. ” asked Zee .

“ P' are you serious?? There were a lot of them. What is his name? ” said Gulf.