12:🔞🔞 I LOVE YOU ♥️💕💕🥰💞

Dedicated to BTS7arm, Dallisha86, and Juna_Juen ( my lovely followers) 💞💞💞💞💞
__________________________________________

It was 8 in the evening and MewGulf were at BounPrem place. Since it was not a very huge party MewGulf were wearing a comfortable dress. Alot of people were not invited. MewGulf, ZeeSaint, OhmFluke and Boun's sisters who were twins.

" Good evening everyone. I'm Phupha and I'm Phuphi. " said the twin sisters who were the party hosts. They were twin and they always spoke in unison.

" We all know that the reason why we all have gathered here today is because there is a surprise from BounPrem. " said the twins in unison.

They looked like the carbon copy of one another. Same height, same weight, same pitch of voice and they even wore same clothes. It was sometimes difficult for Boun himself to recognize his sisters.

" Before that surprise, let's play a game. " they said in a unison.

Everyone were very excited about this and they readily agreed to play.

The first game was that, the couples were separated and the husbands had to find their wives.

The husbands were wearing sleep masks. Husbands could only touch their hand.

Gulf was not sure if Mew would find him. But it wasn't difficult for Mew to reach his wife. He touched those soft hands and he was sure that this was his love. Mew didn't just hold Gulf's hand, he directly pulled Gulf for a hug. A huge smile made it's way on Gulf's face. He hugged him back. Nobody had to announce that MewGulf had been successful in this game because Mew knew that they won this at the very first moment when he touched his wife.

OhmFluke and ZeeSaint were also successful in this game.

The second game was about to start when Boun grabbed the mic. MewGulf were sitting together.

" Hello everyone. I'm very thankful to have you people here today. And on this occasion I would love to announce something. " said Boun.

He pulled Prem to his side and put his hand around his waist. Prem was being shy. Gulf and Saint had already guessed what the surprise is going to be.

" I announce that my lovely wife Prem is pregnant. " he said with a big smile on his face.

Phupha and Phuphi almost jumped out of excitement clapping their hands. Ohm was very happy to know that his younger brother is going to be a mom soon. He stepped forward to hug his little brother. ZeeSaint and MewGulf were happy for BounPrem.

Mew put his hand around Gulf and placed his palm on Gulf's belly. He went close to Gulf and whispered something in his ears.

" Hmmmm.... " was all Mew said in Gulf's ears moving his hand in a circular motion on Gulf's belly. Gulf's heartbeat fastened just by this.

What Mew meant my his ' hmmm... ' was unclear. But that definitely brought butterflies in his stomach.

" 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰?? 𝘖𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺?? 𝘖𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬 if 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺?? 𝘖𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺? "

Gulf's mind was busy in processing Mew's 'hmmm... ', when Saint pinched Gulf saying...

" Stop dreaming at least for now. You can plan for your child later on. Come let's congratulate our cub for making uncles."