13: 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 I GOT TO MARRY MY SOULMATE ♥️

Dedicated to ushanandhini866, mewgulf_forever , Ivy_Odelemo (my lovely followers) and Lightice11.

This chapter is also dedicated to all my silent readers who rarely commet or vote. Because you are my loved ones. I work harder to gain your votes everytime I upload a new chapter. ❤

And my lovely voters and the ones who commet ❤❤ you are the ones who I dream of to interact with 💜. To be frank enough, I don't even reply to my friends or family but starve to reply to all your comments. 💕

Hope this chapter will satisfy you. Please enjoy.
__________________________________________

Mew carried Gulf in his arms to their bedroom. He gently laid Gulf on the bed. Mew was on top on him. He caressed Gulf's head and smiled at him. They went for one more long kiss.

In between the kiss Mew managed to undress Gulf carefully without being brutal. Once Gulf was completely naked Mew withdraw from the kiss and looked at his wife. Gulf was extremely seductive.

Gulf was a bit shy for the way Mew was staring at him. But he kept the straight look. Even after staring for quite some time Mew was not satisfied. He wanted to feel Gulf. He hurriedly removed all his clothes and was now naked as well.

They hugged each other again and kissed deeply. They were in love and were expressing themselves. The love, the passion, the emotion those were at hault were thrown out. The suppressed entity was being expressed. The intensity increased as both of them become bold enough to over power each other.

 The intensity increased as both of them become bold enough to over power each other

Mew kissed Gulf passionately. Mew trailed the kisses down his cheeks to his neck. He started licking, sucking and biting his neck skin. He went a little down and captured Gulf's nipples. Gulf arched his back due to the sudden impulse rushing to his dick. Mew kept on playing and kissing his buds. It was definitely erotic but Mew could not hear Gulf's moan. He lifted his head up to look at Gulf. Gulf was holding back his moans. Though he badly wanted to let them out he was controlling them. Mew moved up back to place kisses on Gulf's lips. He kissed him deeply using his toung to open Gulf's tight lips. He swept through his mouth using his toung. He kissed him all over his face finally reaching his ears. Mew sucked Gulf's left hear and then whispered...

" don't hold back Gulf. I need to hear them. No one is around. It's just us. Please don't hold back baby. "

Gulf just nodded still closing his eyes. Mew went back to suck Gulf's neck and chest skin. Now Gulf was letting his moan out loudly. Gulf's moans were turning Mew on. Gulf moved his hands all over Mew's bare back. Gulf used his nails to dig in whenever Mew sucked his nipples. Both of them were in pleasure. Their dicks were crashing. Mew started rubbing his dick against Gulf's. Gulf could not hold back and pulled Mew for a deep kiss. Mew still continued rubbing. Gulf withdrew from the kiss to get some air. He hugged Mew who was still rubbing. He was letting his moans loudly now. Gulf put his legs around Mew's waist to give him more access.