Chp 4

We came out of my house, he was holding my hand because i was hesitant to leave my mom's hug. He opened the front door for me and let me sit in, went around and sat in the driver's seat and started driving. He still held my hand and when i noticed it, i tried to take my hand back but he resisted saying," Let me hold them to make sure that you're not gonna leave me." I don't know why but those words actually touched my heart but this wasn't a time to express. "I am not gonna leave until i repay you." I sighed. He looked at me for sometime and then shifted his focus to the road. On our way to I don't know somewhere, i felt asleep thinking that maybe I'll wake up from this dream but this wasn't one to wake up from.

I woke up with a bright light pouring all on my face. "I was in car when i slept, maybe he picked me up and brought me here. I need to check where am i." I said coming out of my bed. Just when i was about to go to the bathroom for my morning stuff, a handsome half naked man came out with a towel under his torso and one in his hand to dry his hairs. "Morning" he said. "Morning" i replied. "My name is Ashton Jonas" he said giving me his hand for a handshake. "It's Jennifer Covey" i took his hand. When i was about to go in the bathroom i realised something. "What are you doing here?" I asked cause i think this room was supposedly mine. "This is my room so where do you expect me to go?" He said in a normal voice. "Ohh then where's mine?" I asked, maybe he got me here cause he didn't ask me about room and maybe he's unsure what kind of room should he give me. "This is yours too" how can he be so normal with sharing his room with an unknown girl i mean i never shared my room with a boy. "No no we can't share room, please show me mine." I urged. "No I won't and listen i am not sharing room cause i want to have something with you or i am interested in you, it's just I don't trust you and i believe you can run as fast as you can kick especially at night so you'll be here only." He announced and i was kinda shocked and a bit embarrassed too. "I am sorry for last night" i bowed him a sorry and wanted this conversation to end.

"It's okay, anyways i slept on the couch." He winked at me. But if he slept on couch, how does he know that i kick? "Because you were very wild last night." He said moving close to me and the more steps he took forward, the more i took backward until i was pinned to the wall. "Do you have someone who maybe cheated on you or broke your trust or something?" He asked me looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't meet his eyes so i turned to the other side and tried to escape but was trapped by him cause he kept his both arms on either side of me. "You didn't answer sweetheart." He gave me a nickname? Thinking about it, i blushed but tried hard to not to show him and why the heck am i blushing for this stranger? He smirked at me and went out of the room saying," don't try so hard not to blush, it's making you even more red." I hide my face in my palm but then realised that i am not supposed to feel all this, I'll work here as whatever as leave soon to live with my family. I took a shower and went out to closet and not so surprisingly, i had my clothes there. Tho i knew they took it last night from my room but they are organised here that means it must be organised late night.......weird. I shrugged the thought and dressed up nicely to go down and see what this place actually is and what am i supposed to do here.

I saw him sitting down on the dinning table with newspaper in hand. I went to the kitchen and found a lady there named Mary. We talked there unless Ash if that's what my mind said to call him, asked Mary to get his breakfast soon.........busy man.
Mary told me to sit there too and have breakfast. I sat in the chair and asked, "So what do i have to do here? And till when?" He said," You'll have to fulfil all of my needs and till 1 year." I was a bit surprised cause i thought that it'll take more than a year to repay him 2 million. I dare not ask him about my salary cause he seemed a but irritated maybe cause of some news. I ate my food and went upstairs to my room cause I'll call it mine.

"What does he mean by fulfilling his needs?" I started thinking. Does he need a secretary or a maid? But i am sure he must have both.........then what needs? I tried to think hard but came out with no result. I got bored in my room so went downstairs and thought that I'll cook something today or atleast learn to cook from Mary. Mary taught me how to cook pancakes and they were delicious as hell. Mary and i spent our whole day talking and chatting about things.

Finally night came and Ash also came home. "Hi how was your day today?" I asked him and took his office bag from his hand. He was kinda surprised at first but then replied," Great" he said. Tho he looked tired but replied to me nicely. "Come let's have dinner." Mary told to both of us but he refused and told to get his dinner in room. That's kinda weird but whatever. I had my dinner and was going to wash the dishes but Mary stopped me by saying, "Jen take food for him, I'll do the dishes." I agreed and took food cause anyways i am gonna sleep in that room. I knocked at the door and then went in when he allowed. "I brought you food." i told him showing the plate. "Keep it there I'll have it afterwards" he said. I didn't like that idea so i took his laptop on which he was working and kept that aside. "Food is first sir" i told and kept the plate infront on him. "Do you know that no one ever dared to do that to me?" He asked in an irritated voice. Shit did i do something wrong? "Um...but...food is important for your health." I tried explaining but he got up and again took steps towards me and i again took my steps backward and once again i was trapped. "To me, work comes first and is prior to me than anything else did you hear me?" He sounded angry now. "Yes" i was scared. "I can have that afterwards too but what about the client i was dealing with right now? Do you think he'll wait for me to have dinner first and then do work?" He asked getting more close to me. "I am sorry" i apologised again but i don't think it was working. "Fine now just go and sleep and wake up tomorrow morning early and get my suit ready for the day and bathroom and empty and clean." He ordered but getting up early was something very very hard for me to do but I can't even complain right now so i nodded and let me go to the bed and i slept.

In the middle of the night when i woke up, i saw him eating the food and smiling next to me in bed. I was almost in sleep but said, "You shouldn't eat on bed plus not this late. Your client may or may not wait but your body will definitely not wait." He looked at me with a surprised look but after that i drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all 💞