chp 26

Jennifer's POV

When i woke up this morning, i really wasn't in a mood to go out today i don't know why. I just wanted to stay in bed all day. Anyways that boss isn't in the company today so lemme just inform them. I texted them that i couldn't come today as i am not feeling well but would be there tomorrow definitely. They replied with an okay and i was relieved as all i have to do today was just rest. It's been long since i had such stress releasing day. I thought I'll just read some books online or eat delicious things and binge watch for today. So i got off my bed and went to do my normal everyday bathroom routine. I was in my bathroom, taking some hot shower. Whenever the drops of hot water touches my skin, i feel as if it just releases my stress I don't know how. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Did i order something?" I asked myself. No well, then who is it? I took my bathrobe and wore it. The banging was increasing. Woah chill dude.

"Who's it?" I asked opening the door to find 2 little cute kids with bright eyes. I kneeled down asked, "Where your mum child?" He was quiet at first, looked towards his little sister and said, "my mum is lost." I almost laughed at that line. "Ohh baby you may be lost, not your mum. Anyways, where did you see her last?" i asked looking sideways. "This morning, she said that she'll be there in an hour but it's been 3 hours already and my sister is hungry but i can't make anything for her since i am small." Aww he's too cute. I asked them to come in and made them sit on the bed. "Children, I'll order something for you and till then I'll dress up okay?" They nodded there head. They're cute. I went to my closet and got dressed up.

As soon as i came to the bedroom, the girl hugged my knees. I kneeled down and asked her "what's wrong?" She didn't reply but hug me tightly and started crying. Oh my my my she's so small. Why's she crying? "What happened girl? Tell me and we'll solve the problem together." I rubbed her back and she replied "i miss mum. I want to go to her." Aww poor soul. Just then the hotel worker came with food. He was ringing the bell but the girl wasn't leaving me so i replied with "coming". I held her up and stood. I went towards the door and accepted the food. Asked them to eat nicely and then we'll find mum. But the girl wasn't ready to leave me so i made her sit in my lap and fed her while the boy was eating nicely.

When they were done, i asked them their mum's phone number so that i can call her. I called on the number they gave and it was answered "Hello, is this Lia and Ronny's mom speaking?" I asked with their names as they told me. "Yes who's this?" She replied. "Ohh mam actually your kids are in my room right now, the same hotel your staying in. Lia is missing you badly and so is Ronny. Can you come back or meet us anywhere?" I asked getting straight to the point. "Ohh yeah please come near xxx" she said. I hung up the call and cheered the children up. They were really happy.

I went to the place where i was supposed to meet their mom with the children. I suddenly saw a women coming near me. "Your their mother?" I asked confirming. "Yes.", She said and took Lia off my arms. Aww i felt bad. Her hug was so warm. "Thank you so much for taking care of them. I actually forgot that i promised to return back soon. Did they cause trouble for you?." She asked. "Ohh no it's okay. I love kids." I replied to her with a smile. "Not far from here, i have my building. Wanna have some tea?", She offered. Anyways i was free today so i agreed.

We reached the building she was talking about and it really wasn't far. I stopped when i read the building's name. 'Jonas Private Limited' this is Ash's company!! Ohh no i am in trouble. "This is your company?" I asked. "Yeah my brother owns it." She said. Ash has a sister too? Why did i never knew about this? And not only sister but sister's children too. Oh my God!!! "Sorry mam but i need to leave. I suddenly remembered something important. So sorry and thank you for inviting." I told her and ran away. She was confused. Ohh my God that was close. Thank God i read the name. While going back to the hotel, i thought, if she's Ash's sister and she lived in the same hotel as mine then she'll probably tell him and he will come and find me. No i need to change the hotel right now!!! I went to the hotel ASAP, packed my stuff and changed the hotel.

End of Jennifer's POV

Ashton's POV

"Welcome Ruby what took you so long?" I asked welcoming my sister. "Ohh nothing, i just met a girl who helped taking care of Lia and Ronny." She said. Girl? "What was her name?" I asked making them sit on the sofa. "I didn't ask. We were coming here. I offered her a coffee. She was coming too but then i think she read the name of the company and asked me if this was my company, i said it's my brother's company and then she said that she suddenly had some work and ran away" she said. This is kinda weird. I remembered of Jen. I showed Ruby a photo of Jen. "Yes this was that girl. But who's she?" She replied. Ohh my God jen was here!!! I told Ruby the whole story and she told me the address to her hotel. I went there but they said that someone named Jennifer Covey just now checked out of the hotel. Shit! I was so close to meet her personally and apologize to her. Damn shit!!

End of Ashton's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all💞