chp 27

Jennifer's POV

Thank God yesterday i came to my senses and didn't go in the company. I just don't want to face anyone right now. After i reach Canada, I'll definitely contact Emma and Chris and my parents too. I wonder how they would look now. Maybe the girls changed their appearance a bit. Emma is always in for changes. Today, i had to go to the company and I'll try to get done with my work here as soon as possible. Hopefully, I'll meet the CEO today. I chose this dress just for some professional look cause yeah looks does matter.

 I chose this dress just for some professional look cause yeah looks does matter

(Image of the dress)

I went to the address where i was supposed to go and waited there until the CEO arrives. I was actually ahead of time today. Maybe because i am very eager to get out of here. Soon i saw someone coming in the office and everyone was wishing him a good morning and were showing so much respect to him. Maybe he's the boss. "Miss Jennifer Covey?" He said stopping by the place where i was sitting. "Yes" i replied looking at him. He's quite young. Good that he's young, hardworking, handsome and rich. Thinking about this, i remembered Ash. He had the similar qualities too. "Come to my office right now." He said going towards his office. I followed him and went in the office. He started the description of the product of his company and talked some business while i took notes of the important things.

After we were done, he offered to send me back but i refused. Dude he must be busy. I was going back to the building main gate when i saw Ash there with some men. Ohhh screw!!! I hid behind the wall and stayed their until he was gone from my eyesight. Phew! That was close. I really need to get things done as soon as possible. Why am i so much surrounded by Ashton. Could it be his plan? But he doesn't even know that i am here or maybe he knows but not the exact location. Anyways, i need to get out of the building. Hope he doesn't find that i am working on this project. And with this, i left that building.

I called Alex and asked him to pick me up cause i already forgot about the routes and all. He agreed and it was in no time that he reached me. But....he wasn't alone. He was in a car which i suppose is not his with a girl........wow well i am happy. Finally he got someone. He told me to get in the backseat and i did as he said. He introduced me to Daina, the girl with him. He told me that it was this girl to whom he went to meet almost everyday. They were in a relationship and i was sooo happy for him like i really wanted this to happen. Thank God. I asked them like... what's their plan now? I mean Alex and i will leave New York in 2 days so are they planning for a long distance relationship. But they told me that Daina will have a transfer soon to Canada anyway so it'll work. That's nice.

They dropped me near the hotel and i went in. They were actually having a date now so i thought why to third wheel them. Instead i can binge watch some movies. It's been long since i did that. Just 2 days left to leave New York............i hope everything will be alright.

End of Jennifer's POV

Ashton's POV

I was going to one of my business partners office when i saw Jennifer there. Hurtful thing was that she was hiding from me. Maybe she really doesn't want to see me. I saw her in the mirror when I walked past where she was hiding. I knew that she doesn't want me and is avoiding me as much as possible so I thought why to make things difficult for her. She's happy with another man. I shouldn't disturb her now perfect life. It's very painful to see your love, loving someone else and all you can do is just watch. But yeah maybe it's because i deserve it. I still cannot forget all the nights she cried because of me. I remember all our memories till now. She forcing me to eat instead of work, our Ferris wheel kiss, her blush when i gave her the blue orchids, she making things good between Noah and Chris. Overall if i see, i didn't deserve her. She deserved someone better than me. I hope that man will keep her happy. I don't want to make things awkward between us now. She's always good to everyone and treat everyone nicely. I was so foolish to misunderstand her. I truly lost a precious gem. Till this day, i regret not trusting her. I wish her a good life.

End of Ashton's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all💞