chp 28

Jennifer's POV
Finally last day in New York!!! Well i just hope this day ends soon and we leave this place. The morning today was so refreshing. It'll be the end of my fear of discovering soon. I'll catch with my family soon. I'll be able to talk to Emma and Chris soon too. Hope everything goes as planned. Yesterday i completed my assignment, the work for what i was sent here. I'll be submitting it soon with some finals touch-ups and that'll be it. I was happy with the news that I'll leave soon but being honest, some part of me wanted to see Ash before leaving. I don't know why but i just want that. Maybe now i am ready to face him....and be with him. But i really don't think that i will have that option available till now cause come on it's been long and he must be with someone. He must think that i am crazy doing all that years ago so.........may have moved on. I think just watching him from afar before going back would be fine. And about my future lovelife...........i have no idea where things will go. Anyways, I have to submit my work in the evening so i have a lot of time so.... let's just.....hang out and like eat around. I miss hanging around in New York. So why not today. With this, i got up and dressed well for myself and left the hotel.

 With this, i got up and dressed well for myself and left the hotel

Ohh my God!! Dude this dress is sooo good. The material of the long skirt is just so soft and easy going. Sucha comfy dress, i should wear more. I went to the mall and did some shopping. I'll have to say, malls in New York have something in different and in a positive way. God the prices are still high! Let's ignore that section. I said to myself.

I had so many options so it took a lot of time for me to decide on a dress. All the dresses were good. I then went to MC Donald's and ordered my food. While i was sitting their and eating, i saw a guy in black hoodie staring at me but when i stare back, he looks in a different direction. He's shy? Ohh come on now if boys will be shy too then who'll flirt? But no i am not in a mood to play around so lemme just eat my food and leave.

I came back to the hotel and did some final checks for the project and yeah everything was good. And it was time too that I submit it so i got ready and left the hotel. The air was so good today. What a nice and beautiful day! To be honest every day is beautiful but not everyone realises it. Anyways i reached their company and waited for their boss to call me in.

"Jennifer Covey!?" The assistant called. "Yes coming" i replied. Okay be cool and nice. It'll be okay and don't worry it won't be rejected. Rejection means some more days here which I don't think i can afford. I went inside his cabin and gave my project. At first, from his facial expression, it looked like he's not sure about it but then he smiled and i understood that yeah he's liking it. Then we had to talk about it in detail and i had explain what i wrote in it nicely so a meeting was held and i discussed all the points.

When i was done, he accepted the project and congratulated me. Oh my God finally!!! I was so happy. I called Alex while coming out of the office building. "Hey, my project hot accepted and we'll be leaving tomorrow!!" I said on phone. "That's good congrats but your boss said that you can stay here for 2 more days and come back with spending a week here. Then why not use it?" He asked me and i wasn't sure to spend more time here but then i realised that he has a gf here now so maybe he wants to stay. "Alex don't worry, I'll leave New York tomorrow, you can stay and come after 2 days. Actually i want to leave but you can stay so yeah this will be the plan. Okay bye now.." i replied and cut the call because i didn't want him to argue anymore. He finally has a gf then let them spend more time together. I suddenly saw Ash coming to where i was standing. Ohh shit what's wrong now? Runn!!!! I ran away from that place and didn't look back so i wasn't sure if he followed me or not.

 Ohh shit what's wrong now? Runn!!!! I ran away from that place and didn't look back so i wasn't sure if he followed me or not

(The view of the place)

When i stopped running, i found myself in a weird place. I don't think i have ever been here, what place is this? And there's no one around too? So creepy. I need to get out of here. I was about to run when i heard someone say, "how much more are you willing to run?" I was very sure to whom this voice belongs to. I didn't want to turn but eventually did. "Hey" i said awkwardly. "You ran away from me, you ran from whole new york and your still running from me. How much more?" No no no I don't want this now. "Ash i am not ready for it please." I told him and was about to go but he held me from back. His hands grabbing my waist. "Again running?" He said. What's wrong with him? "Actually Jen, can you just stay like this for sometime please?" He suddenly said. He's totally crazy. Just now he was furious and now he wants to hold me. But yeah like i also missed his touch. "Okay" maybe he had a bad time so let's just do it. But one thing was very weird, all this time, i have been scared to face him but now when he's right in front of me okay in back of me, holding me, I don't feel scared or nervous or anything. Instead i feel good. My body feels good as if i was longing for this for a long time. Well maybe i was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all💞