chp 12

How weird that meeting was, one side 2 people are staring and lost into each other and on the other side 2 people are fighting. Anyways, after taking the file, Noah left the house with Andrew. Noah wasn't very happy but i noticed Andrew smiling all the way to his car. It was already evening and i was left with my girls. We were chatting while Mary insisted to make dinner. I asked them to stay for the night afterall it's been so long plus i also wanted to talk to them the whole night. Suddenly the door bell rang and Ash came in with a bouquet of blue orchids in hand. Ohh Myy Godd!!! Don't tell me that they are for me. Ahh it'll be so embarrassing. I stood up from the couch and ran towards the washroom when i heard Ash calling my name. This is it. I stood there for a second.

"Jen" he said again. "Yes" i replied with a smile. "For you, love" he said presenting the flowers to my side. With the corner of my eye, i saw Chris and Emma trying hard to control their laughter but they were actually in aww. I took the flowers with a smile plastered on my face and said "Thank you Ash but it'll be okay without them too." I tried to signal him that it's not only us in the room but he wasn't getting them. "Wait, how did you know that i love these?" Logical question because i never told him about it. "I have your parents contact sweetheart. But i don't like to ask anyone. I want you to tell me everything about you. How about tonight?" He said coming closer to me. Ohh shittt!!!
I turned to the other side and went near the vase, which was past the girls to keep them in water. He was kinda confused at that time but suddenly noticed the girls when his eyes were roaming to where i was headed. "Ohhhh hey" he was so embarrassed but i was laughing hiding behind the girls. "Hey Ash" Emma said. "Hi and sorry for our last meeting. Actually..." Chris was cut off my Ash, "it's okay, i know you were worried for here but trust me she'll be very safe and happy here." Aww he's too cute while saying sweet words for me. "Yeah i can see that" Chris said laughing. Ash saw me with anger in his eyes. What did i do? It isn't my fault if he's too dumb. I shrugged.

After dinner, i went to my girls and told them to go up and I'll be there soon. Since i introduced the house to them, they knew where they had to go. Mary also went to her room for some rest so it was just me and Ash in the living room. He was watching tv.

"Ash" i said. He didn't reply. I went close to him and waved my hand in front of his eyes to seek his attention. "Why didn't you tell me that they were home?" He was angry. "I tried to signal you but you were too much..." He again cut me off. Ugh!! "Too much into your love." Wait is he really angry? "Your not angry Ash?" I asked confirming what's wrong. "Why would i be?" Is he stupid? "Ash then why did you speak in a harsh tone just now?" Imma murder this person. "Just playing. And why would i be angry? What's wrong if they saw how much i love you?" He smiled. Makes sense but he shouldn't have scared me. Now i was angry so i turned around and was about to go up when he held me by my arm and pulled me towards him. I crashed onto his hard chest. "What?" I asked in anger. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Sleeping with them..." I said with annoyance. "What about me then?" He again asked. "What about you? I don't know" i said turning my head the other side. I was expecting him to stop me cause I don't think he liked that idea. "Jen, go to them but sleep soon." He said and i was kinda shocked. "Your not gonna stop me?" I asked in disbelief. "Why would i? I know you feel lonely here so go can go plus it's just for one night. Your all other nights will be with me. And remember to tell me everything about you tomorrow night. I don't like asking people about you when i am your boyfriend." He said hugging me. Aww he's so nice to me. "Ash i love you" i said hugging him back. "I love you too sweetheart. Now go and sleep soon." He broke the hug and then i went up to them.

It was 2 house past midnight and i couldn't sleep. Emma and Chris were already asleep so i thought to go to the balcony which was between 'our' room and the other room. I stood there silently. It was so peaceful here. My body shook when i felt a pair of arms around my waist. I turned and saw Ash standing there. "What are you doing here? You should sleep. You have office tomorrow or basically today." I told him. "Yeah i know but I can't sleep." He replied. "Why?" I asked worriedly. "Because now I have a habit of sleeping with you since it's been almost 2 months. Bed felt very empty and cold so i cannot sleep." He said. Ohh so this is the reason. I turned around and faced the balcony and kept his hands on my waist and my hands on his. "Sorry Ash. It won't happen again. I know you work hard in the office and you are very tired. I know you need sleep to..." He again cut me off by coming a bit close to me, closing the gap between us, "it's okay Jen, it's just for today. Plus i am always fully charged and energetic when it's about you." He said. We stood there silently without uttering a word, holding each other with peaceful air blowing everywhere. What a beautiful night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all 💞