chp 18

After the dinner last night, i came up with a plan. I texted Noah on instagram and asked him to come and meet me at a coffee shop. I really wanted the things to sort out between them as soon as possible. Noah agreed cause he didn't knew what it is about, i just told him to hang out. I was waiting for him to come and i thought that he won't come cause maybe he suspected me but thankfully he showed up.

"What's wrong between you and Chris?" I asked him getting straight to the point. "Nothing" he hesitated. "Noah, i am not blind okay. I wasn't sure if things weren't good between you both and so i asked y'all to come for dinner to observe any change in your behaviour and it's very clear so just spill." I told him very firmly. "Okay Jennifer but don't tell it to everyone cause I don't want to create scene and bring this topic again. The thing is that......she doesn't like me. Actually it isn't her fault. I never really told her that i kinda like her. I was going to confess on that day when i called you to ask what all are her dislikes and likes cause i really wanted to impress her. I was so excited to confess to her and was fully ready. You know what, you told me that she loves makeup but i didn't knew much about it so i told my sister to buy some good makeup products and i also asked her to come with me for some moral support cause i was really nervous plus she was excited to meet her. So she came with me to the coffee shop but then Chris never really showed up. I was so upset but not angry. I tried to distract myself from it but no matter how much i try, in the end, it's all in vain." Noah confessed everything to me and i was listening to him very calmly.

I knew that there must be a 'b' part of the story. "Noah, it'll be okay. Just calm down and don't force yourself to forget her. Maybe you can't forget her cause she's meant to be with you. Don't be harsh on yourself." I calmed him down. After our meeting, he went out. After i saw him going out, i picked up my phone and said, "Heard everything Chris? See i told you that it was a misunderstanding. Now go and find him. He's into you." Actually Chris was with me on phone the whole time. I told her that I'll keep the phone on and she'll listen everything. She was almost into tears when she thanked me. Aww my lovely sister.

End of Jennifer's POV

Noah's POV

When i came out of the coffee shop, at some distance, i saw Chris standing there on a call i guess. She looked at me but i tried to avoid her so I went in the other direction. She came to me from back, turned me around and hugged me tightly. "What's wrong Chris? Did anyone bully you? Who's the one who made you cry? Chris speak up, don't be afraid." I told her. "I love you Noah." She told me and i almost went numb. I was in shock so didn't respond but when she saw me standing there like a statue, she kissed me. It was like she was waking me up through a kiss. I got my senses and kissed her back. When we broke the kiss, i told her "i love you too Chris." And then hugged her tightly again. She told me that it was Jennifer who got us together. She told me about everything, what she saw, what she felt and what was Jennifer's plan. I am so glad that Jennifer came up with this plan. She's match-maker. I am surely gonna gift her something to treat her to dinner. I am so happy that now Chris and me are together. Actually i really wanted to see her sister right now but the thing was that it was too late. So maybe she left for home so i thought to meet her tomorrow and treat her to dinner for this special gift. Now i feel as if i got everything i wanted in my life. As long as Chris is with me, I won't ever feel empty. I not only got a girlfriend but also a friend, a caregiver, a drama queen, a lovely and adorable baby like girl. I'll definitely cherish her and will protect her with all i can.

End of Noah's POV

Jennifer's POV

I am so happy that now Noah and Chris must be together. I came back home and helped Marry to make dinner. Mary told me that she wanted a 2 day leave so i granted her. I can cook for Ash. I saw Ash coming from the door. He looked very tired and frustrated. Maybe something's bothering him so i went near him and asked what's going on but he clearly ignored me and went straight to the room. It hurted but it's okay i understand that things aren't good with him. So very calmly i had dinner and took his to the room. I kept it in front of him but he again ignored and started working in the laptop. I took his laptop like before and set the plate infront of him. He got so angry more than before, got up and pinned me to the wall saying, "look Jennifer, i am very busy and irritated right now so please don't add oil to fire or you'll have to bear consequences." I thought he was romantic so i replied, " i want to bear consequences." And i got close to him. He turned his face the other side and slammed his fist in the wall. He was really really angry. He got hurt so i took his fist in my hands and said "what's wrong Ash? your behaving very strange." But he pulled his hand and said "Jennifer just go and sleep, we'll talk tomorrow if possible." What does this mean? " If possible?? Ash are you telling me that you won't even have time to talk to me? Or are you not willing to do that." I replied losing my control. "Think whatever you want, just go and sleep." He ordered. He was way too furious so i thought that atleast one should be down to keep things same as before. I went near the bed, layed their and slept quietly. Cause i really didn't want things to ruin between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all 💞