chp 14

Emma's POV

My head hurted so bad when i woke up. Maybe i drank too much last night. I stood up from my bed to go to washroom but i saw Andrew sleeping on the sofa! But there was one more thing very very weird. He was half naked!!! I checked my clothes and unfortunately they weren't the one i wore last night. Ohh shit!!! Don't tell me something happened. What if he breaks friendship with me now? What if he doesn't take the responsibilty now? Great Emma Carter. I was going back and forth thinking but suddenly Andrew woke up.

"Hey" he said in his morning voice. It was sooo deep. Ohh God!!! "Andrew, what happened last night?" I asked assuring that my thoughts are false. He came near me and said "Something you wanted badly." I am done here. "Did you change my clothes?" I asked. "My shirt is on the floor, your clothes are changed, what do you think might have happened?" I said coming so close to me and then i found myself trapped between his arms, him, and wall. "Andrew i am sorry for whatever happened it won't..." I was about to say more when he said, "but i want it to happen again." My eyes were fully open hearing him. He wants to hook up with me? "Andrew...what really happened last night?" I asked cause i was actually confused. "We were in the bar, you drank too much, someone was hitting on you but i beat him, i took you home, during the drive, you told me that you like me but your not sure about my answer, then you slept." He said. "But in all this, why were my clothes changed?" I asked question that made sense. "Ohh i forgot you actually spilled drink on your dress so....had to change." He said. "You changed?" I asked not sure about the answer. "No..........ohh i forgot, between all this, Jen was also there in the bar which idk why and she came home and changed your clothes." He said and i took a deep breath of relief. "Thank God" i said sitting on my bed. "But you confessed your feelings about me." He said folding his hands near chest. "Ahh that's nothing big." I said shrugging the fact. But after 2 seconds of silence, i realised that i actually confessed!! "Ohhh....no..wait.......um..... I don't know what to say......so what's your answer?" I was so nervous at this moment. "Um.........i would have said yes but.....i didn't like when you confessed while being drunk. I would have loved if you said it while being sober. " He said complaining. This was all he cared about? "Ohh um.....i like..." I was about to say when he cut me off saying "i like you too Emma. I would love to be your boyfriend." I was soooo shocked and surprised at this moment. I blushed so hard. He took my hands and stood me up and hugged me. "But I won't like it if someone hits on you. I won't mind breaking their face into pieces." He said. Aww soo cute. "Okie okie" i replied. We stood there hugging each other tight but then i realised something, "Wait, why are you here then?" I asked cause he dropped me and then he's supposed to leave. "Ohh that's because you were badly drunk so i thought it'll be safe if i stay." He's so calm saying it. "But then why's your shirt lying on the floor?" I asked being a detective. "Ohh...i like to sleep without clothes." He said. At first i was okay but what... without clothes? "I mean I don't like to wear anything on upper side" he continued and i shook my head.

End of Emma's POV

Andrew's POV

When i left Emma's appartment, a bright smile was plastered on my face. Emma Carter is now mine!!! I was so happy about it. I told Ash about it at first cause he was my best friend and then Noah. But still i had something on my mind. What was Jen doing there alone? It's so weird. I asked Ash about it but even he didn't knew cause she was sleeping at that time. Wierd. Anyways i went to my home, changed clothes and went to office. Today's sucha great and beautiful day.

End of Andrew's POV

Ashton's POV

Jen was still asleep when Andrew called me and told me the news. I was happy for them. But the thing is why was jen in that bar alone. I won't forgive her if she's cheating on me but i was very sure that this isn't the case. Plus I can't make assumptions just because she was in the bar. I wasn't in a mood to eat anything so i told Mary not to make me breakfast but take care of jen when she wakes up. She may have hangover but I don't think that she was drunk last night but she was smelling alcohol. I left home with this thing on my mind. I planned to ask about it when I'll return from the office.

End of Ashton's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all 💞