chp 29

Ash has been holding me for a longtime now and i too held him but it wasn't something i didn't want. It felt warm. I wanted to stay like this longer but he broke the silence "I am sorry Jen" okay what?? "But Ash i am supposed to say that. I left you alone. I am sorry" i turned towards him. "You left because of me. And i completely understand what you may have felt at that time. I am very sorry that you had to go through all of it cause of me." Oh my God. "No ash i am very sorry that you had to go through all of it cause of me. I just went out of mind and left. I could have chosen a better path. I..." I looked towards him and said "i really missed you these past 2 years." His eyes were so beautiful as always.

"I missed you too." He replied. "But if you did, why didn't you find me?" I asked him genuinely. "You think i never tried to find you? I searched the whole City for you, for past 1 year i searched for you everywhere but then i found you in Canada. My employee went there for some business and she sent me a photo of the building of a company that i was about to buy, there in that picture, i saw you. I investigated about you but found that you always hung with a guy, i thought that it's you bf and you looked pretty happy around him, i thought you moved and so i left you alone. But then i really wanted to see you so i called you here." He told me the story but... "You called me?" I asked confirming what i heard just now. "Yes, why do you think your here?" He asked. "Because of my project here." I said being very sure that it's not him "And who's company is it?" Who's company....."I don't really know but it's A and J i guess." I replied being not sure now. "A for Ashton and J for Jennifer. In short, it's my company who launched it's new product. But i gave it to someone to handle but it's under me and i demanded for you from Canada. I actually could have met you earlier but after coming here, you never contacted your boss anymore. So i couldn't get a hold of you." Oh my God. It was him all the time. He did things to find me.

"Ash, you moved on?" I asked directly. He paused for sometime and then replied "No, i still love you. But you moved on right?" what?? "No i didn't." I replied with a nod. "Then who's that boy you hang around with?" Ohh come on. He's jealous? "Your jealous?" I asked teasing him a bit. "Don't you remember jen, i am never jealous for what's mine." He said hugging me but suddenly broke the hug. "Then this tattoo?" He said pointing out my temporary tattoo on my hand that i got when i was in a fair with Alex. "Ohh this.... it's A for Ashton......" I said and he eased his tone. Ahh he looks so handsome.

Now what's better than a kiss, ending this fight for 2years? We stared at each other for a moment, smiling, enjoying this moment cause we both knew that this will be a memory forever then I leaned towards him and kissed him. His lips are still so soft and tender. He was shocked at first but then kissed me back. This is the best day of my life.

Love never dies. After all the things we have been through, i can say that our bond is now stronger than ever. He broke the kiss and i told him, "Ash, be my boyfriend." I knew his obvious answer but he disagreed. "No, i don't want you as a GF.................but a wife. Will you marry me miss Jennifer Covey and be Jennifer Jonas?" Ohh myy God!!! He's proposing me to marry him!!! Ahhh this day is actually a big dream. "Yes Ash i will." Eyes of both were shining brightly while looking at each other and then we hugged each other. "Thank you so much Ash for making this day so special and making me the happiest girl alive." I said him smiling hard. "No jen, i thank you for making me the happiest man alive." Aww he's soo sweet. Thank God i have him in my life. Without him, i don't know what i would have done. "I will love you forever and ever." We both said in union. And this was the end of our  journey till single. We'll be marrying soon and writing our new chapter of this life together, our happy married life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all💞