40. What the Room Requires

Hermione is the one who finds Draco weeping in the bathroom. He flees from her. She chases him into the Room of Requirement where time means nothing, and the room forces them to face their greatest fears, together, to find the door out.

~*~

Recommended by: iamtherealhedwig

Their review: This is my all time favorite fanfiction because it is so beautifully written. The plot is completely unique and something i've never seen before as it's very fantasy heavy and focused on the development of the friendship rather than a romantic relationship. I really appreciate the heavy ness of the fantasy elements because I love all things fantasy, but also because of the lack of 'romantic relationship' elements (specifically smut - there is none in this). The fantasy heavy themes out way the need for romantic bits and that's the beauty of this story. There may be a few darker elements but nothing too dark. All in all it's a beautifully written fanfic that I highly suggest all Harry Potter fans (not just dramione fans) to read!!

Stats: completed (although it might say ongoing, it is completed)

Chapters: 26

Author: alydiarackham

(I did some research on the author, apparently she writes novels and sells them on Amazon. Go send her some love.)