1.3

We arrived back to the club and I headed straight to the bar, James following me amazed at how a completely different side of me showed up. Oliver was casually sitting on a bar stool, his long legs still reaching the ground, playing with his phone.

My mood and overall attitude shifted dramatically compared to the way it was before our little walk with James. Suddenly I felt so powerful and just.... happy.

"Did you take care of her?" I asked loudly approaching the bar. I was smiling to make sure Oliver would get the tone of my question right and wouldn't take me too seriously. And also because I just couldn't take that stupid smile off of my face. And believe me, I've tried.

"I'm sorry y/n but I think I've lost her about half an hour ago. She could be anywhere." He motioned his hands emphasizing the last word. "Don't mess with me, Phelps. I'm the queen of sarcasm. James will tell you." I pointed my head at him. "Alright alright. She went to pee." Oliver quoted.

"So. Did you guys have a good time?" He looked at James. "What do you think, y/n? Did we?" James asked teasingly. "Sure. The walk was... nice" I said without smiling.

I looked at James and he seemed a little disappointed. I rolled my eyes. "James you really need to get more confident around girls." Oliver chuckled.

"James" I pulled his arm so he looked at me. "Come here." He bent down a little to listen to what I wanted to say. "I did enjoy our walk very much." I said and pecked his cheek. His face lit up instantly. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders to pull me closer and kissed the top of my head. I swear my heart melted. I was smiling like crazy.

"So." Oliver interrupted out little moment. "Did you two get each other's numbers?" He asked smirking. "Ha! You're not calling me names again, because I did get her number this time." James said and I snickered at how childish they were.

F/n came back from the bathroom and glanced at me lifting one of her eyebrows. Oliver set up his hand and f/n gave him a high five, to which I rolled my eyes and James giggled.

"I admit I needed a little help there." He whispered so only I could hear.

"So now I can say I'm friends with the Phelps twins? What a night!" I said loudly with a chuckle. "I don't think friends is exactly what we are going to be." James said quietly. "Slow down, big boy."  I pressed through my teeth. "I don't think that's what you want me to do." My eyes opened wide and I gave him a weird look. James stuck his tongue at me with a cheeky eye.

"Get a room you two." Oliver smirked.

I looked at f/n wishing for her to understand that I need to cut this right now because it is happening way too fast, it is way too much information and I need to take a long shower to process it.

"Ehm... I think we should go. It's pretty late." F/n said. An awkward silence filled the air.

"Ehm.. sure. Where are you staying?" Oliver stepped in. "It's just a few blocks actually. We intended to walk there." I said and looked at James. "You are going home, right?" I asked him trying my best not to let him think I was running away from him. "Yeah."

"We'll have to take a cab anyway. So girls maybe we could walk you to your place first?" James asked raising his voice so the other two could hear too. His hand left my shoulder and I looked at him pouting my bottom lip. He smiled and gently caressed my lower back, which felt like heaven. "Yeah sure." F/n said.

The best thing about the twins was, that they were able to make our walk fun. It wasn't awkward at all even though James and I didn't get to have a little bit more of alone time that night. It almost felt like all four of us were old friends. James and I weren't holding hands because we agreed that would be something that could make the situation weird.