1.29

A BIG DISCLAIMER!!!!!!! --->>> This chapter contains a detailed description of mature activities.
I don't recommend minors reading it at all!

Comment 😌 thx

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Once I heard footsteps, I got up and hastily walked towards them meeting James right under the doorframe. He didn't wait for anything and pulled me into a passionate kiss slowly walking me towards the bed after closing the door behind us.

-----

When the backs of my legs reached the bed, I sat down dragging my hands down James's stomach reaching for the hem of his sweats.

I slowly began to untie the little knot there planning to please my boyfriend to who I just admitted my feelings a few hours ago. Before I could pull them down though, he grabbed my hands throwing me backwards making me fall into the sheets.

"I remember you quite clearly saying you'd let me have my way." He said in a low voice tracing his eyes up and down my body making me feel naked even though I was still wearing my clothes.

"I'm aware. I just thought-" "Leave the thinking to me, would you?" He cut me raising his eyebrows inching closer to me dangerously.

"Umm... Okay. I guess." I left out. I wasn't sure what exactly James was trying to pull off there. Is he trying to make me go submissive? But we never agreed on that.

"Is it okay if I do the thinking?" He asked more gently studying the look on my face. He probably realised the slight discomfort that was taking over me from him being so dominant.

"I'm just not sure what to expect from you right now. You're acting very different from the last time..." I looked at him suspiciously.

"Do you trust me?" "Yeah." I nodded without hesitation. Of course, I trusted him. I had no reason not to. There was just this new side of him coming up and I needed time to adjust to it.

"Then let me make you feel good." He crooned towering over me. All I could do was nod again. His tall statue leaned down climbing onto the bed. His knees were on both sides of my hips while his hands were pressed into the mattress next to my head.

I carefully touched the veins on his forearms moving my hands up towards his shoulders trying to pull him down to kiss me. His face came to me and he brushed his lips against mine.

"Look at you you can't keep your hands off me." He whispered making my breath scatter. I shook my head no and lifted my head of the pillow to reach his lips and kiss him frustrated with how he was just teasing me.

He responded to the kiss pressing my head back down. He gently took my wrists one by one placing my arms over my head like before then trailing his hands down to my ribcage barely touching the fabric of my t-shirt making me squirm.

As he kissed my neck taking off where he ended the last time, my right hand wanted to automatically touch his hair moving away from where he left it.

"Leave them there." His voice vibrated into my skin causing me to moan quietly and obey.

Not breaking the contact of his lips with my neck, he untied the knot on my pants and pulled the hem of my t-shirt from under the waistband.

One of his long fingers slid in looking for any sign of underwear. "I love the fact you did as I told you to." A satisfied smile formed on his face as he dragged the waistband a little lower revealing my bare hipbones.