1.26

The song is overdramatic, I know, don't come for me 🙃🙃

I painfully closed my eyes as James carefully pecked my forehead. "Good night." I said as I got up leaving him alone. "Good night, y/n." He said and I closed the door.

-----

The next morning I woke up quite early. The sun was just rising giving the room this blueish grey colour with a hint of pink.

I turned to lay on my back and looked into the ceiling. Memories from the night started coming to me. Unlike the last time I got drunk, I remembered everything.

Every detail of how I rubbed myself against that stranger guy just to make James mad and get my revenge for what he has done.

I remembered shouting at him to fuck me in front of my boyfriend.

I remembered blacking out and James still taking care of me even though it was completely my fault that I drank so much.

A wave of shame ran through me making me feel terrible. I felt like a slut. And the worst part was that James's interview was part of the reason I felt like that.

Of course, my actions were entirely my responsibility but without finding that stupid interview, I'd never have done the things I did yesterday.

It wasn't the usual me. My anger at James triggered something I didn't ever again want to come to the surface after the last time.

In fact, it was me. I was slutty when drunk. Otherwise, the last time I got drunk I wouldn't have ended up sleeping with a guy I barely knew. I hated that about me.

And the impact I allowed James to have on me brought it back. It was even worse this time. Last time the guy was my classmate. I knew his name and the fact that there was some sort of weird energy between us before. That party just got it out of us.

This time I was literally whoring.

I wanted to forgive James because what I did felt like enough to have him understand what he has done to me. But I couldn't. I was so disappointed I couldn't just get over it.

The fact he said I was just a friend was already pathetic enough but I could possibly, just maybe, understand that. Under certain circumstances.

But him making me look like his fuckdoll? I closed my eyes painfully at the thought of my sweet James saying those words about me.

I got up wanting to go get some water but had to sit back down again. My head started spinning and aching immensely. My stomach was on the water and I felt I might just puke.

I slowly walked into the bathroom to get it out of me whatever it was making me feel that way but nothing came out. I sprinkled my face with some cold water and saw a little bit of dark circles under my eyes.

I sighed.

Leaving the bathroom I realized that the only way to get to the kitchen was past James. I opened the door to be as quiet as possible and intentionally not looking at the couch, I tiptoed to the kitchen.

"Y/n?" I turned around from the sink to see James walk in. Tears started forming in my eyes as I just grabbed an empty glass and poured some water in it ignoring the presence of the man I loved.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" I heard him sit down at the table and was thankful he didn't come closer and try to touch me. "I'm fine." I said quietly turning around to lean against the counter but couldn't stand looking at him.