1.11

This song is kind of random and it much more reminds me of what dating Fred Weasley would be like instead of James... But it's one of my favourite Disney Channel songs and I love Camp Rock. So that's why. 💁‍♀️

-----

"Come here." He chuckled and hugged me from the back, pulling the blanket over us. "I believe we both were lucky." He kissed the back of my head. I smiled and took a hold of his hand. It didn't take long for us both to drift off to sleep.

-----

I woke up but was too lazy to open my eyes. A big smile formed on my face as I remembered tonight and I felt this incredible happiness induced by getting closer with James. I stretched my legs lying on the bed and left out a weird lazy yawn-like sound. Then I reached next to me to hug James good morning. But he wasn't there.

I opened my eyes and realised that no-one was in the room, so I grabbed my phone and sat up to find out what time it was. I couldn't believe they all just got up and left me. Even James. It was already 10 am but still... I opened the chat with James and typed:

Where are you? I'm so lonely. 😔

I knew it was an incredibly needy behaviour, but I just felt like being like it for a bit. I believed he'd enjoy it anyway so why not. It only would boost a man's ego if anything. And I'd get what I wanted.

Attention.

After sending my message I laid back, my legs hanging off the bed, and started to play a phone game to wait for James to reply.

"Lonely? Really?" I heard him say sarcastically from the door and sat up. "Yea you left me." I crossed my arms on my chest acting hurt.

James was looking incredible. My body reacted immediately to just seeing him. I felt my stomach do a 360° and my cheeks flushed red. I squirmed nervously feeling this sudden warmth in my private area.

James was casually leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a white tee and grey sweatpants and his hair was wet, probably from showering in the morning. His eyes were wide and playful and he had this teasing smirk on his lips.

"Didn't want to wake you up." He said and pushed himself off the door frame to stand up and walk towards me. "Well, then you should've stayed." I pouted my lips, trying to avoid biting them. "My manager was calling I had to pick it up. By the time I was done talking, everyone else would wake up. So I decided to let you sleep since you were the only one left." He explained.

"Okay whatever come here." I ordered as he was walking painfully slowly and I really wanted to touch him. He laughed and came closer to me, taking my hands completely hiding them in his. I'd lean down to peck his forehead.

"I missed you that's all." I whispered and James reached for the back of my neck to pull me into a proper kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and slid down from the bed to stand on my feet. James helped me by quickly getting a hold of my waist when he realised what I was doing. Then we separated from the kiss and I looked up at him, the corners of my lips slightly up but not really smiling.

"How do you look so pretty?" James asked, his eyes bound to mine. "I'm literally wearing lounge clothes, my hair is everywhere but not in place, there is mascara under my eyes and my breath must smell like feet. But thanks." I curved my lips sarcastically.

"You just had to ruin it, right?" "Yeah, because if I wanted to compliment your looks right now, words wouldn't be enough." I bit my lip looking him up and down. James blushed slightly. He didn't expect me to say that. Nor to do that.