🤍Shuichi x Shy Reader Part 1🤍

Valerieee19 Non Killing Game Part Two will be smut

*Reader's pov*

It was another day at school and we had a new project given to us.
We had to live with someone as if we were married so that ment sharing a dorm.
"And lastly y/n and Shuichi. Now everyone make your wedding short because we don't care now of any of you are actually in a relationship with someone in a different group please tell me." The teacher said. I was to shy go to Shuichi so I waited for him to come to me. He soon came to my desk with it.
"Okay so we can use friends to marry us so who do you want to?" He asked.
"Anyones fine. Except Himiko." I said.
"Okay I was thinking Kaede now we need someone to be the ring barrier, maid of honor, flower girl and best man. Oh and someone to walk you down the isle." He said.
"Well for maid of honor I want Miu, Kokichi as the flower girl and maybe Rantaro walk me down the isle." I suggest.
"Okay well then Keebo can be the ring barrier, and Kaito will be the best man." Shuichi concluded.
"Okay and we have to go to someone's house so who's?" I asked.
"My dorm is pretty clean." He said.
"Great well I'll get the flowers and dress because it said we need that." I said.
"Okay ill get a suit and the rings."
"Okay." I said. The whole time I avoided eye contact and I think he noticed.
"Your doing great with talking, compared to when we first met." He said.
"T-thanks." I said.
"Miu's confidence might be good for you." He said.
"Y-you think so?" I ask glancing at him.
"Yeah. Your even getting better at eye contact something Kaede has helped me with." He said.
"Miu always mentions that." I smile.
"Kaede the same." He said.

Class dismissed and I went to have lunch with Miu and Keebo.
"So you and Shuichi are paired?" Keebo asked.
"Y-yeah. What about you two?" I asked.
"I got Kokichi which I was lucky to. Maybe now I can tell him how I feel." Keebo said with hope.
"I got Rantaro but explained Keade and I were together which worked because Tenko and Rantato are together so Kaede's partner Ryoma went with Tenko's who was Himiko." Miu explained. Miu amd I have been friends since we got here and we've rubbed off on eachother, I've grown less shy while she does things like use real names.
We continued eating and talking about our plans when I heard a voice I love to hear.
"Excuse me could we join?" Shuichi asked he was joined by Maki, Kaede, Kaito and Kokichi.
"S-sure!" I said. They sat with us and talked.
"So y/n I asked these guys and their fine have you asked Miu, Keebo and Rantaro?" Shuichi asked.
"N-not yet s-sorry." I said.
"Its okay. Miu would you be y/n's maid of honor and Keebo would you be the ring barrier?" Shuichi asked.
"Sure why not." Keebo said.
"Fine." Miu said.
Shuichi has changed alot with his nervousness since we met his personality has been like the same just hes been more open and I appreciate it. If only I could be like that.
"So Shuichi you two will be living together for the rest of the semester you planning anything dirty?" Miu asked.
His face turned red and so did mine.
"If so I can get her on birth control as soon as possible. I also have toys made for her." Miu went on.
"M-Miu it's a fake wedding. Also why? Why did you make me toys!" I freaked out.
"Your so sensitive. Someone could poke you and you jump so you'd be more sensitive with that. Besides as if you'd be brave enough to find someone." She said.
"G-get rid of them. I can promise we won't do a-anything."
"Shuichi can you guarantee that?" Miu teased.
"N-no coment." Shuichi blushed.

The day ended and Shuchi suggested we do shopping together so we did.
"Its busy today so do you mind if I hold your hand?" He asked.
I shook my head so he grabbed my hand.
We went to a dress store, our school got a discount for anything for wedding like.
We bought the rings and they were so beautiful and matched kinda.