🤍Makoto x Reader🤍

I was laying underneath him while he undressed me. It wasn't our first time but I was feeling bad about it. I didn't want to disappoint him so I just sucked it up.

He was thrusting when I finally spoke up.
"P-please stop." I said. He immediately stopped and pulled out.
"Are you okay?" He asked seeing me on the verge of tears.
"I-I just don't want to do it. I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"Don't be sorry. Do you want to be alone or do you want me to clean you up?" He asked.
"I can clean myself up. I ruined it." I said.
"You didn't. Please let me clean you up." He smiled softly. (He put on boxers BTW don't want yall thinking he's walking around with his wang out.)
I only nodded, his smile grew as he kissed my forehead and then left to our bathroom to get a bath ready. When it was he picked me up and took me to it. He insisted on cleaning me so I let him. When I was done he changed me, this is always what he does after we do it so it was normal but I've never backed down in the middle.
"What about you?" I asked as he set me on the bed.
"I'll clean myself once you're situated. Don't worry after I washed you I switched the sheets." He said leaving the room again to come back with a hair brush. He proceeded to brush my hair and then tuck me into bed before going to shower.
When he was ready for bed he climbed in beside me.
"Is it okay if I cuddle you?" He asked.
"Yeah. Always." I said.
We cuddled for a bit until he spoke.
"I know you've been feeling bad about yourself lately and I just want you to know that I love you and will no matter what. I think you're the most beautiful, smart, talented and kindest person alive. I'm also really glad you told me to stop, all I want is for you to be happy." He said.
"I want you to be happy too because I love you and I'm sor-"
"Don't be sorry. I'm only happy if you are." He reassured.