🤍Sonia x Reader (Valentine Special🤍

I was laying in bed trying to forget the day, I never celebrated valentines day before so I wasn't planning on it anytime soon. I may have a wonderful girlfriend but I didn't understand the point of valentines day.
"y/n, good you're awake. Get dressed and I'll take you to breakfast." Sonia smiled kissing my forehead.
"Why would you take me to breakfast?" I asked.
"Its Valentines day." She said.
"Yeah, but its just another day." I sighed.
"Why would you say that?" She asked.
"Sometimes its best not to celebrate valentines day. Some people only get their lover stuff on it and treat them like trash every other day."
"But on my birthday you always make it special. And you treat me well everyday. So why can't we do it today?" She asked.
"I just don't like the screwed up views of others."
"Then forget about those people and come to breakfast with me. You never turn down breakfast and I never do for you either." She begged.
"Fine, only if you let me pay."
"Absolutely not. You are not paying." She objected.
"Then we split the bill like always." I suggest.
"If that's what you wish then I agree. Also I picked an outfit for you. I'll be getting ready in my room." She smiled and left.
I got up and got dressed in what she chose for me. And put my hair in pigtails.

I liked that she didn't give me a colorful outfit just because it was valentines day

I liked that she didn't give me a colorful outfit just because it was valentines day. I left my dorm and saw her leaving her dressed in an outfit.

I have a feeling she chose collared dresses to match which made me blush at the thought

I have a feeling she chose collared dresses to match which made me blush at the thought. She giggled at my face, grabbed my hand and lead me to the Cafe we always go to.
"Would you girls like your regular?" The old lady working there asked.
"Actually I would like the red velvet pancakes with a passion fruit juice please." Sonia ordered instead of her usual scone and earl grey tea.
"And what about you sweetie?" The lady asked.
"May I have the strawberry crepes and passion fruit juice too please." I ordered, I usually get waffles and coffee.
"Changing it up as well I see. For any reason special?" Sonia teased.
"H-hey! I change up my order sometimes." I defended.
"*Giggle* I know I'm just teasing. Your adorable when your embarrassed. I mean you are all the time but- well you get it." She smiled softly.
"Yeah I get it. You're always beautiful." I complimented.
"Thank you, my love. You are just as beautiful as always."
We got our food and ate, paid and left.
Apperently Sonia had the whole day planned because she took me to the flower shop and bought us matching flower crowns.

She then took me to a sweet shop where she bought me a whole candy bouquet and I did the same to here.
Then she did something that topped it all off. She blindfolded me and took me to a meadow where a single tree stood with a picnic basket and blanket placed.
"Sonia how did you do all of this?!" I asked.
"I had help from Gundham and Soda." She admitted.
"Its lovely." I said amazed. She giggled and took me to the blanket where we had a perfect picnic.

We ate all the food she had in the basket and went to the candy where I found a box in mine.
"Sonia whats this?" I asked handing it to her.
She smiled stood me up, got on one knee and opened it.
"I love you y/n and wnat to be with you forever. This is a promise ring, I want to ask you if you promise to be with me forever and keep this ring until I can propose." She smiled.
"I promise." I said on the verge of happy tears. She smiled again and put the ring on my left ring finger.

She then pulled out one with a silver band and rose jewls and gave it to me to put on her finger which I happily did

We packed up and headed back to my dorm where we cuddled and watched anime.
"I hope i changed your mind on valentines day." She said.
"You did."
"I love you y/n."
"I love you too Sonia."

Hey happy valentines day! I be lonely so what else to do then make a oneshot of one of my fictional crushes. Today featured my wife Sonia.