🤍Kokichi x Neko Reader🤍

Kinda suggests that they did the do and that's why I put that there.

*Your pov*

Another day of the killing game.
"Why y/n Chan why do you wear a hoodie and beenie all the time?" Kokichi asked.
"Because it makes me comfortable." I sighed.
"Your hiding something." He said.
"No I'm not." I huffed starting to walk away. Before I knew it he grabbed my wrist, pulled me into a hug and started petting my hair causing me to purr and my tail swing out of my hoodie.
"Ha I knew you hid something!" He laughed letting me go and grabbing my beenie.
"P-please don't tell anyone." I begged.
"Why because you look weird." He laughed.
It hurt hearing those so my once energetic ears and tail flopped down.
"Aw is y/n Chan upset. It was just a lie, your adorable and I want everyone to know you belong to me!" He exclaimed pulling off my hoodie and dragging me to the dining room where all eyes were on me.
"Kokichi why are you making y/n wear those?" Rnataro asked.
"She's not their real." He said.
"Oh yeah prove it." Maki glared.
Without warning Miu walked up to me and grabbed my tail causing me to yelp.
"Don't hurt her. Pet her. But not you, you filthy cum dumpster." Kokichi said petting me making me purr.

Kokichi continued to pet me throughout the day until he got bored and grabbed my tail.
"K-kokichi?! Don't d-do that." I whined.
"Why not?" He asked.
"It obviously makes her horny!" Miu yelled.
"Is this true?" He asked.
"M-My ears and tail are very sensitive." I admitted.
"Well let's go take care of that." He said dragging me to his room.

I woke up in Kokichi's room, rememberimg what happened last night and immediately put on some clothes and left.
"So y/n are you feeling better? Miu said you were feeling um different?" Kaede asked.
"I'm fine." I said.
"Hey y/n Chan why'd you leave?" Kokichi whined walking into the dining room.
"You degenerate male touched poor y/n when she was put in a heat that you caused! You bastard! You'll pay!" Tenko snapped.
"T-Tenko it's fine. I-I actually don't mind." I blushed.
"So again tonight in my room?" Kokichi asked.
"I have a heat once a month so you'll have to wait then." I said.
"It I'll cause one again." He smirked.
"T-thats fine t-to." I blushed.

The day was normal and Shuichi and Rnataro stuck around making sure Kokichi didn't touch my tail or ears because "The last thing we need is for me to get preggers." Which I is true.