🖤Kokichi x Suicidal Reader🖤

*Readers pov*

I have always been depressed but hid it well, since the killing game started it just got worse.
Rantaro, my older brother had just died, he was taken away from me forever and without him I can't go on.
"Are you still bummed by Rantaro dying? Even Shuichi got over Kaede's death." Kokichi teased.
"Well Kaede and Shuichi haven't even known eachother for over a year. Rantaro was my brother. We aren't even a full year apart." I said.
"Come on when are you going to get rid of the rings, bracelets, necklace, earrings and pin thing." He asked.
"Never. It's all I have of him now." I said starting to cry.
"You know y/n if you really want to see him so badly you could take your life." Monokuma said.
"What the hell?" Shuichi asked.
" I'm going to go." I said before running away, I went to the infermery and grabbed some poison. I then ran to my room. I must have caused suspension because I heard calling on the other side of my door.
I didn't care though. I just sat there wondering if I should leave a note.
In my thoughts my door opened and I saw a smiling Kokichi there.
"Whatcha doing with that poison y/n Chan?" He mocked. I sent him a sad smile before drinking the posion.

*Kokichi's pov*

I watched in horror but hid it as I approached her and made her throw up the posion by shoving my fingers down her throat but it worked.
She still had posion in her system so I went to get the antidote, when I returned she was drinking the rest of the posion.
"Shit." I sighed before going to her and forcing her to drink the antidote.

*Reader's pov*

I woke up after passing out to see a worried Kokichi but he went happy the second I saw him.
"Your silly y/n Chan. Your supposed to kill others not yourself." He laughed.
"Why'd you save me?"
"Because, your not boring so with you in this game it will be more amusing." He smiled.

After that day Kokichi wouldn't leave me alone he gave me reason to live.

"Kokichi I-I love you." I confessed.
"Good joke y/n Chan." He laughed.
"No, I do love you Kokichi. You gave me reason to live, you helped me, and I fell in love with you."
"I thought you'd hate me after what I did to Gonta and Miu." He said shocked.
"No, I know you did it for your reasons."
"Well I love you too, y/n Chan. If you didn't know from when I saved you that's why I did it." He said before kissing me.

In the dining hall everyone had the hammers and looked pissed.
"Were ending this." Maki said.
"What?"
"We're making Kokichi end this game." Shuichi said.
"He's not the Mastermind."
"Yeah right your just covering for him." Himiko glared.

We went to the hanger I only followed to make sure Kokichi wasn't hurt then we saw it. A body under the hydraulic press.
"He killed Kaito." Himiko said in shock.
"We can't assume that." Shuichi said.
"There's no other excitation." Maki argued.

The whole class trial I was praying Kokichi was still alive until Kaito showed himself.
I broke down right there infront of everyone. No one knew about my attempt, no one knew what Kokichi planned.
"y/n!" Kaito yelled snapping me to reality again.
"What?" I asked tears streaming my face.
"Kokichi wanted you to have this. And these." He said giving me his scarf and shirt along with a note.
"Read it." Monokuma ordered.
"Not infront of you, you bastard!" I snapped.
"Please y/n he told me to tell you to read it to everyone. It has some key." Kaito begged.
"No, you all hated him after he did all this for you! I WISH YOU WE'RE ALL DEAD BEFORE I LOST HIM! I WISH I KILLED EVERYONE BEFORE RANTARO COULD HAVE DIED THEN KOKICHI AND RANTARO WOULD BE THE SURVIVORS!" I screamed running away.

I was in Kokichi's room with a noose hanging in the middle. But before I left I needed to read what he said.

"Dearest y/n

I know we finally got to confess but I need to do this. I need to insure your safety and help you get revenge for Rantaro. I don't think Kaede killed him. If your reading this though Kaito failed. He really is an idiot. I just need you to know you were my Hope and I hated seeing your Despair. I can't wait to see you in another life but that doesn't mean I want to see you anytime soon

Love Kokichi Oma"

I took a look around his room, the Rantaro wax figure upside down, the board with everyone on it. Shuichi said trustworthy and my photo had a heart. I smiled sadly before climbing up the chair tying it around my neck and jumping. I saw everything I needed to, Rantaro was a survivor of a past killing game, Kokichi truly loved me, everyone was still in this game. I was hanging there waiting to die with Kokichi's shirt and scarf on me along with Rantaro's jewelry.
"I'm sorry Kokichi." I said before blacking out.

I open my eyes to see Kokichi and Rantaro there.
"Why'd you die?" They asked.
"I was alone but not anymore." I smiled.