🤍Kyoko x Reader x Shuichi🤍

PigeonBoiii Non Killing Game

I was a secretary at a detective agency. I took calls for the head detective Kyoko and her partner Shuichi, the two of which I have grown a big fat crush on.
"Good morning y/n." Kyoko greeted.
"G-good morimg Detective Kirigiri." I said.
"I've already told you, you can call me Kyoko." She said.
"I-I'm sorry."
"No need to apologize." She said fixing her gloves.
"Good morning y/n, Kyoko." Shuichi greeted.
"H-hello Saihara." I said.
"Its Shuichi." He said.
"You've worked here before Shuichi has you know you can call us by our first names." Kyoko reminded.
"Yeah." I sighed.
"Anyways is there a case?" Shuichi asked.
"Yeah, a bunch of girls have gone missing in the past months and from evidence its the same person or group kidnapping them. They are all girls around (your height), have (hair color, texture and length) hair, e/c eyes and are (body type). They also are in the same age 18-20 (I gave you an age oki)" I said.
Both of their faces went blank and Kyoko just grabbed the file I had on my desk before dragging Shuichi to het office.

*Kyoko's pov*

I sat in my chair with Shuichi on the chair opposite.
"They all fit her description." He started.
"Exactly. I think someone is after her." I continued.
"So we should keep her on lock down." He asked.
"We could or we could put a tracking device hidden on her and what for her to be kidnapped." I said.
"What if they kill her?!" He asked.
"They could be killing the other girls. I don't like that option but we need to think of our job. Either their after her or they just want girls like her, but in the end she'sin danger and we need to stop it." Kyoko said.
"I don't want her to die." He said almost crying.
"We should get some coffee before deciding I can tell you haven't had any yet." I said and almost on que y/n walked in with two coffee cup and a letter.
"Here you two are your coffee's and a letter came in for the two of you." She said placing the items on my desk.
We thanked her and she left, once she was gone I opened the letter and read outloud
"Congratulations you two have found put I'm out for your precious y/n. I try and catch her on her days off or at night but always get the wrong girl. The other girls are safe and sound but won't be if you do anything to prevent us from getting your little secretary. Try anything and all the missing girls are dead." I finished.
"Its typed. So we can't even tell the writing." Shuichi observed.
"We need to put that tracker on her do you have one?" I asked.
"In my desk, its charged from the last use." He said.
"Set it up." I said.
He nodded and left.
We went looking for clues on the missing girls even though we know their after y/n.

*Reader's pov*

"Goodnight Shuichi, Kyoko." I said. They said goodbye and I left.
I usually walked home. If the weather is good and luckily it was a clear night.
I heard rustling in an alleyway and before I knew it someone grabbed me, put a cloth over my mouth causing me to pass out.

*Shuichi's pov*

I checked the tracker app before getting ready to go home when I saw it was going far away and into an abandoned part of town. I tried calling y/n but she didn't respond.
"Shit." I muttered before running to Kyoko's office and explained what just happened.
"Lets go." She said.
We grabbed our guns and everything needed for this case, I called the cops and we drove to the abandoned house where a bunch of guys were guarding.
The cops knocked them out as Kyoko and I ran in to see a bunch of girls in cells.
"Help please." One begged.
The cops helped the girls out of the building, they were all beat and starved, luckily none dead but time will only tell for the longest missing ones.
We looked everywhere for y/n when finally I heard a muffled scream. Kyoko did too because she rushed in the direction. We burst open the door with light coming from the bottom to reveal y/n who was tied to a chair with iv's in her arms. Some taking her blood and others putting some drug into her.
"What are you doing to her?!" I demanded.
"We're slowly killing your precious y/n, knowing it will tear you apart." One of the girls said, I was barely able to tell but it was Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba the despair twins along with Monaca Towa who is Junko's successor.
"Let her go." Kyoko said.
"Why should I do that when I could have you both drown in Despair." She laughed.
I knew I could never kill someone so I aimed my two guns at Junko and Mukuro's legs where I shot. They fell to the ground and before Monaca could react Kyoko shot her leg. We rushed to y/n who was still alive but barely. The cops came with the paramedics who took the three girls away to give them care before putting them in jail. Then separate ones took y/n.

We waited hours before we could see y/n but it was worth the wait because she was safe.
Kyoko and I both knew we liked y/n and because we are detectives think y/n might like us back but we could never put her though the stress of choosing so if we were to one day confess it'd be big.

*Reader's pov*

I woke up in the hospital after everything, the last thing I remember is being put in an ambulance after getting drugged.
Kyoko and Shuichi stayed with me from the moment I woke up and stayed by my side. I know one day I'd have to chose one to confess to but its too much stress.

"y/n I love you and so does Kyoko/Shuichi. We never wanted you to chose but its best you know seeing how we almost lost you." They both said at the same time.
"I love you both too." I said.
"We kinda knew being detectives and all but don't feel the need to chose." Kyoko said.
"Yeah no need to." Shuichi said.
"Can I chose both?" I asked.
"I'm okay with that." Shuichi said.
"I am as well but only if you agree to only date us, and we can't date anyone else and neither can you." Kyoko explained.
"I agree I only love you two!" I said pulling them to a hug.