chapter 20

Heyyyy sorry for the super long wait, I have been incredibly busy so I haven't thought of updating this story but here I am now and I have a major authors block but I'll try to make this chapter as entertaining as possible... and sorry if its short really really sorry

Comment, vote, share

Follow me:

Twitter: @QueenMitchee

Tumblr: QueenCheerianthi.tumblr.com

facebook.com/Queencheerianthi

Instagram: @mitchee12316

Zeigh Ann's POV

Me and Shay are currently inside the guy's dressing room, where as the guys were on stage, doing soundchecks and tuning all the equipments and doing some last minute practices, we weren't allowed to watch apparently so we were stuck inside the dressing room.

Shay was doing just fine eating everything in the mini fridge while I fidgeted in my place getting nervous and shit, why in the world would Ashton want me to sing infront of 500 people.

I don't even sing infront of the class, let alone sing for such a huge audience, what if I choke on my own saliva? What if my voice cracks? What if I forget the lyrics?

There are soooooo many possible humiliations that can happen to me on stage....

What if I trip while making my way on stage?

I cant think straight!

"You're not going to stay in those clothes are you?" said Shay from next to me, looking at me as if I just came out of a dumpster.

"Why? whats wrong with what im wearing?" I asked her.

"that is not performance worthy, and besides you wore that to school!" she said.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"so?"

"SO! What if someone from our school is watching? They will definitely notice that!"

"and whats the big deal?"

Shay rolled her eyes at me.

I don't really see the big deal of me performing in what im wearing right now, its not as if its some kind of musical fashion show, and besides I'll only be on stage for 3 minutes, I'll only be on stage for one song, why do I have to prep up and glam up, it'll be just a waste of time...

My phone suddenly rang and I was too out of myself to even look at the screen to see who's calling.

"hello?"

It was Snow....

"oh hey Snow, are you on the way?" I asked, I looked at Shay who was whispering a 'is that the friend you were talking about?' I nodded.

She then grabbed my phone from my hand and ran outside.

Well!!!

That was rude! Not to mention THAT WAS MY PHONE!

But I have a much more important matter to attend to... like...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FREAKIN SONG I SHOULD BE SINGING!

And right on time Ashton came in, sweaty...

"hey" I said to him..

He looked kind of annoyed but smiled when he saw me.