Chapter 7

Follow me guys!

Twitter: @QueenMitchee

Tumblr: QueenCheerianthi.tumblr.com

facebook.com/Queencheerianthi

Instagram: @mitchee12316

--------------------

Zeigh Ann's POV

I am now currently at starbucks with Ashton and Michael having some frappes after school, Jade wanted to shop for a bit so Calum and Shay went with her to the mall while the three of us wait here at Starbucks, Luke had to go somewhere before going to my house so there was still time for us to chill, Luke asked me for my phone number so he can text me when he's on the way, i just hope he wont ditch me.

"Hey, im hungry" said Michael.

"You just ate three cinnamon buns mike, and you ate Zee's tuna sandwich" Said Ashton as he looked at Michael in disbelief.

"Hey! Im a growing teenager! I need some proteins in me"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You just never stop eating" i said.

"Anyway, whats going on with you and Jade huh? If you're gonna ask her out you have to go through me first" i said to him.

He chuckled.

"What? Im not planning on asking her out" he said as he grabbed Ashton's chicken sandwich.

"Hey!" Ashton pouted

"Pshh, whatever Michael, i can see right through you, you obviously like Jade" i said as i took a sip of my Mocha Frappe.

I saw Michael blush.

"Oh like how obvious i see you liking Ashton?" He comeback.

I chocked on my drink and so did Ashton.

"Dont think i dont know what's going on between you two" he said with a smug smile, obviously satisfied with the reaction he's gotten from both me and Ashton.

I was about to retort when my phone Vibrated.

"Oh, hey look i got a text" i said thankful for a reason to change the topic.

Unknown: hey Dollface, its me Luke.

I saved him to my contacts.

Me: oh hey, im having starbucks, want me to buy you some?

Luke: no thanks love, i was just texting to make sure you didnt give me a fake number.

Me: why would i do that?

Luke: i dont know, anyway im just at the animal shelter right now, its where i work, ill just ask my boss if i can come off work early so i can come over your place so ill probably be coming around an hour, is that ok?

Me: totally :)

Luke: cool, see ya later dollface :*

"so, i ended up throwing the stick at my Uncle, it made him furious!" Ashton finishing his story that i never really got to listen to.

Michael on the other hand was laughing so hard he fell off his chair making me laugh.

"Man, you and your drumming habits, its like anywhere you go you always seem to just want to play the drums" said michael.

That must explain the tapping of his hands!!

"You play the drums?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, this guy is a beast! He is nearly as good as travis barker" said Michael.