Chapter 12

The most awaited first date.

Really sorry for the long wait.

College is shit :)

Zeigh Ann's POV

my heart pumped fast when the doorbell rang, i stood up from the couch and walked over to the door slowly, wondering if Ashton was on the other side waiting for me to open, i had half a mind to just run into the room and lock myself in.

The doorbell rang for the third time making me close my eyes and exhale heavily.

"Dollface! Would you rather i get out of the showers naked and open it for you?"

I rolled my eyes at Luke.

"Shut up freak" i yelled back.

For one last time, i exhaled heavily and turned the doorknob revealing Ashton with a small little Panda bear in his hand, his smile wide but i couldnt help but feel that it was fake.

"Wow! You look, different" he said look at me from head to toe.

I forgot that this is the first time he saw the new me.

Does he like it?

I just smiled at him not knowing how to respond.

"So, this is where you're staying huh?" He said as he tried peeking inside.

I smiled at him, something i cant control when im around him.

"Yeah, its Luke's place" i told him.

"Come in, ill just get my backpack from the kitchen"

I walked in with Ashton behind me and walked into the kitchen, Ashton waited in the living room.

This is it, my first date....

Oh shit!

What am i gonna do!!

Water!

I just need water.

I walk over to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottled water, but of course my nerves had a meeting with my clumsiness, as i grabbed the bottled water, my elbow hit the jar of pickles, which was a total waste because i love pickles, and crashed down on the floor making a really loud crashing sound.

"Shit!" I whispered to my myself.

And of course Ashton heard it.

"You ok in there?" I heard him ask.

"Uh....yeah...i... uh... im fine..." i said as i hastily tried cleaning up the mess.

As i was trying to pick up all the bits of broken glass, i accidentaly let one slide off my fingers, making a  long cut on the tips of it, i hissed in pain and was about to put it in my mouth and suck out the blood when a hand stopped me.

"Dont go drinkin your own blood bella swan" i looked behind me and ashton was there.

Great! he must think im some stupid clumsy bimbo

He helped me up, not letting go of my hand and searched for something inside his bag.

As he did, i couldnt help but just stare at his magnificent green eyes.

He finally got what he was looking for.

A bandaid with cute little drums printed on it, a cotton and alcohol.

he dabbed the cotton that was with alcohol on the wound, making me hiss in pain, he wrapped the bandaid around the wound and finally gave it a little kiss making me blush.