chapter 1

"Zeigh ann! i swear! ill get back at you!!!!" i heard the sweet sweet voice of my roommate say from his room.

i was downstairs, having good breakfast with my other roommate.

"what have you done now?" Jade asked. shoving a mouthful of my delicious and scrumptious cereal that i prepared for her.

dont judge me...

i cant cook...

"i probably just, maybe, sorta, kinda, dyed his hair pink" i said with a smile on my face.

Jade rolled her eyes at my immaturity and shoved another spoonful of sugar frosted flakes in her pink tinted mouth.

my name is Zeigh ann Whitfield, i am in my fourth year of high school, i live in a house with two of my favorite people in the world!

"seriously Zan you and your pranks have got to stop"

Jade Mendler, she's very girly, not my type of friends, but surprisingly, she is. we met while i was ordering starbucks, she was working there, i was really shy and vulnerable at that time, while i was ordering my favorite Moche frappe i was pushed aside really hard by some tall, skinny girls who wore mostly pink, nailbeds long and painted in pink or glitter, with their new blackberries in their hand.

flashback....

"hello, good afternoon, my name is jade, what can i get you?" she said with a bright smile on her face, her strawberry blonde hair was tide up in a ponytail, leaving her full bangs sitting on her forehead, she had make up on that suited her perfectly, not too bitchy and not too lazy, she was taller than me, probably 5'3 i was only 5 flat, her blue eyes smiled warmly at me. she looked like one of those cheerleader captains, flawless everything.

"yeah, uhmm... i would like one Mocha frappe, venti please" i said in my usual shy voice.

"is there anything else? something to eat with it perhaps?" her voice was so preppy and cheerfull it did not match my shy presence.

"yeah uhmm... a cinnamon bu..." i said but i was cut off, i was pushed aside really hard and made me fall, butt first on the floor, it hurt as hell.

"hey Jadey! we're here!!!" i heard an annoying nasal voice, i looked up to see three girls standing infront of me, right where i was before i was knocked down, all three of them were blondes.. well fake blondes, you could see streaks of brown hair coming from different places, they all wore this tight dresses that stopped mid thigh.

"i cant believe our cheer captain works at starbucks!" the one in the middle said.

"yes, unlike you girls, i work hard for my own money, the things i buy are from my hard work, now will you go to the end of the line and wait for your turn? cause im still serving a customer" she said calmly as she typed something on the cash register.

the girl in front, who looked as if she was the leader raised an eyebrow at jade.

"we are in line, no ones infront of us"

i suddenly remembered that i was still on the floor, as i was about to get up, a hand reached out to me, i looked up to see jade smiling down at me.

"here" she said as she grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"ill serve your order right away" she said before turning to face the girls "and as for you, mind where your going because sometimes that big fat,ass of yours can get someone hurt, considering its all rock solid fake"