Chapter 8

Follow me guys!

Twitter: @QueenMitchee

Tumblr: QueenCheerianthi.tumblr.com

facebook.com/Queencheerianthi

Instagram: @mitchee12316

Zeigh ann's POV

As i was walking down the hallway with Ashton, having a nice, funny conversation, i saw Luke walking into our direction.

He then bumped Ashton on the shoulder, Ashton being the good guy said sorry and just walked off.

As we were walking, i noticed lots of girls giving me death glares, whispering as well, so im thinking maybe they have a thing for Ashton and doesnt want me around him.

"Uhh.....girls are giving me the stink eyes" i whispered to Ashton.

"Really? Probably jealous of your hotness"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Huh? Uhmm..... dude, thats not possible" i said

He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Low self-esteem" he said.

As we got out of the school i felt like i just got out of a military camp, it was nice to breathe fresh air after a frustrating day of school work.

"So, how are you with school work so far?" I asked Ashton just to make conversation.

"Well, im fine with Literacy, Arts, Music and theatre, but im horrible in Algebra, Stacy helps me with that tho" he said.

"Stacy?.... she cant solve a problem in algebra even if it had to save her" i said laughing.

"I know, i noticed when we both got a 5 on the pop quiz, it was over 30"

Maybe i should help him, Algebra is one of my strongest subject so maybe i should help him, he is my friend after all.

"Want me to tutor you?" I asked.

But then i realized, this will so not help my emotional problems towards him.

So i just dug a deeper grave for myself.

Way to go Zeigh ann....

"Really? You would do that?" He asked cheerfully.

"Yeah why not? I mean, i have nothing else to be busy about, it'll be nice to teach someone"

And then it starts....

Ashton Irwin suddenly Hugged me, lifting me and turning around.

And of course you all know what happens to my heart.

As he put me down he was locking eyes with me.

"You really have beautiful eyes Zee, wonderful Hazel Brown eyes" he said.

Taking my breath away...

Im serious, this guy will be the death of me.

"Shut up, lets go!" I said walking fast, feeling my cheeks burn so hot its probably red as rudolf's nose.

So we walked and walked along the sidewalk, stopping for ice cream, we came across a park with lots of children playing and guess what?

Ashton wanted to go on the swing.

"Push harder Zee!" He said as i pushed him while he swing.

"Shouldnt you be doing that?" I said.