chapter 11

Hey guys, so how you liking the story? Please comment :)

Sorry for the long wait, college is shit right now...

Ashton's POV

Today is the day!

The day i can finally have a proper date with Zeigh Ann, i worked extremely hard for this day, everything has to be exactly how i want it to be, i want Zeigh Ann to be mine at the end of the day, that is why everything has to be perfect.

I even took a school day off just to prepare everything.

I had 4 hours till i go and pick up Zee, so i had plenty of time to double check everything.

"Yo Ash, you're out of coke" i heard Michael say from the kitchen.

I had to beg him to help me with everything and God was it hard to talk him into helping me.

"You drank everything lastnight you dickhead" i told him.

"Oh did i?"

I was currently picking what clothes to wear, but i havent got that much so i settled with my "misfit" tank top and a black denim jacket with its sleeves cut off, black ripped jeans and a blue bandana.

"Can i have this?" Asked Michael who was holding a cold slice of pizza and walking into my room.

"Go ahead bro" i said as i was looking for my phone on my desk.

"Oh yeah, by the way, Zeigh and Jade got into a catfight yesterday, you should've seen it man" said Michael.

I was too busy to even pay attention to what Michael was saying but i answered anyway for his sake.

"Yeah? What happened?"

I was now texting everyone who volunteered to help me on my date today.

"Yeah man, it was a bitchfight, i was at their place right? And Me, Calum.and Shay were just rockin out to some One Direction tunes and... "

I chuckled at Michael.

"Seriously man? One Direction? You're better than that"

i saw him roll his eyes at me making me laugh.

"Shut up man, it was Shay's idea, apparently she's crazy inlove with Harry Styles"

"Thats the guy with awesome curly hair right?"

"Yeah him, the one with dimples"

"Yeah he is goodlooking actually, im not surprised"

I was now starting to get ready, changing into the clothes i picked out.

"You're just saying that cause he looks slightly like you" said Michael as he threw a piece of pepperoni at me.

"Yeah"

"Anyway, back to my story, so yeah, we were singing and then Calum left to get his CD of blink 182, after minutes we heard shouting so Shay and I decided to go check it out then we saw Zeigh on the stairs with two suitcases, and Jade bitching out on her"

Michael went on while i was in a hurry getting ready, i am suppose to go somewhere and check if everything's ready.

"So Zeigh said she was moving out and everything and Jade was all 'let her go bla bla bla"

"What exactly did they fight about?" I said while i was fixing my hair with a bandana.

I noticed Michael sigh deeply and suddenly became quiet.

I turned to see that he was now frowning.

"Whats up man?" I asked.

"you know how i like Jade right?" He asked me.