Kamiyami (BNHA)

requested by: moi

This is a BNHA Oneshot with the rare pair of Kaminari Denki and Tokoyami Fumikage. I don't own BNHA.

Our day starts in the halls of Yueei, with a raven and a boy who looks suspiciously like Pikachu.

"Pleaseeee," Kaminari pleaded.  

"NO!" replied the raven. 

"Comee ooonn...we've been dating for nine months. Toko, they should know," he said, trying to convince him. 

"No, we shouldn't even be talking about this in the halls. They could hear us!" He whispered.

 "Fine then." Kaminari sighed.

"Great...WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" The raven screeched, as Kaminari shoved him into an empty janitor's closet.

 "You said we couldn't talk about it in the halls," Kaminari said, as if it was obvious.

 "That's...that's not what I meant..." Tokoyami replied, annoyed by his boyfriends antics. "You complete idiot," He facepalmed.

 "You really think I'm an idiot, Fumikage," the Pikachu whispered seductively, leaning down to Tokoyami's height.

"N-no..." The raven stuttered. He was flustered by what Kaminari had said. He still hadn't gotten used to Kaminari calling him by his given name.

"Why don't you show this soft side to me when we're not alone?" Kaminari asked, going back to his normal height, which was only a few inches taller than Tokoyami.

 "I-it's embarrassing..." the bird boy replied.  "Can we get out of here now, class starts in a few minutes," He continued still flustered.

 "fine, but can I have a kiss first?" Kaminari asked.

 "O-ok!" the bird's voice cracked. Kaminari gave him a small peck on the lips (beak? I don't know) 

"I love youuu!" Kaminari yelled, walking away from the flustered raven.

***

TIME SKIP

"Why is Tokoyami so quiet today? I mean he's always quiet, but not this quiet?" Mina asked the Bakusquad, concerned. Everyone was talking, as Aizawa had to leave for a while to do...something....

 "You didn't hear this from me, but he was blushing when he got to class!" Hagakure exclaimed, wanting to know who made the most emo person in the class blush... 

"This is Tokoyami we're talking about, I don't think he has the ability to blush..." Sero intervened. 

"Well I saw what I saw!" Hagakure replied, starting to argue with him. 

"CAN YOU GODDAMN FUCKING EXTRAS SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!" Bakugou screamed, silencing the class for a few seconds before everyone went back to their conversations.

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" Kaminari questioned the group, shooting finger guns.(he had to go to the washroom...)

 "Oh, just some...gossip..." Mina replied, wiggling her eyebrows.

 "Spill." He immediately demanded.

 "Okay, so Tokoyami has been really quiet today. I know he's quiet, but like, he hasn't said a word..." Mina started, as Kaminari took a sip of his water.

 "And Hagakure was just telling us about how she saw him blushing when entering the class, earlier." Mina finished.

 Kaminari spat out his water.

 "WAiT YoU-HahAHAHaHAhaHAHAHahahAHahahA-oH My hAhahAHhAHA!!!" Kaminari wheezed, falling on the floor.

 "What's so funny?!?!?" Mina asked sassily, putting her hands on her hips.

 "HaHahAh BiTCh tHaT wAs Me HahAHAHHAhAHAh!!!" Kaminari somehow spoke while wheezing.

 "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BIT-wAit wHaT?!?!?" Mina screeched, about to beat his ass but stopping when she realized something. Kaminari had said that was me.

KAMINARI SAID IT WAS HIM THAT MADE TOKOYAMI BLUSH!!! FUCKING TOKOYAMI, THE EMO-EST PERSON IN THE CLASS!?!?!

 "OMG KAMI HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND, AND IT'S FUCKING TOKOYAMI!!!! WAIT, THAT MEANS OUR RESIDENT EMO ALSO HAS A BOYFRIEND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!!" She squealed. She couldn't wait to start betting on this.

'I wasn't supposed to say that, was I?'  Kaminari thought.

People started asking him and Tokoyami very uncomfortable questions, such as; 'have you two fucked' , 'who's top' , 'why would you choose a guy', and the list goes on. He noticed how uncomfortable Tokoyami was, as he had latched onto his arm and hid behind him.  "Fel-" Iida began, getting cut off by Kaminari.

 "You're making Toko uncomfortable, STOP!" Kaminari  glared, scaring everyone except Tokoyami. He could be very scary. Little did the class know, he could be much scarier. Honestly, how have they not noticed how powerful his quirk is? 

How stupid of them to think he really uses two million volts, that would fry everyone to a crisp!

***

TIME SKIP

"So, how long have you been dating?" Uraraka asked. School had ended so they were in the dorms now.

 "Can I tell them?" Kaminari squeezed his boyfriends hand. Tokoyami nodded.

 "Nine months..." He said, shocking Uraraka, and everyone else that was in the dorms common room.

"How in the absolute heck have you kept this from us for so long?!?!?!" Mina asked.

"Toko over here is a bit shy, and I don't do anything concerning our relationship without his consent." Kaminari explained. (remember kids consent is key)

"HA! DIDN'T THINK YOU EVEN KNEW SOME OF THOSE WORDS DUNCE FACE!!" Bakugou screamed again.

"Sleep" Tokoyami whispered to Kaminari. It was an emotional day, and for a person who doesn't show much emotion, he was tired. 

"I should take Toko to bed now, goodnight everyone!" Kaminari said with a smile. 

"'Night," Mina mumbled, followed by everyone else saying their goodnight's to the two.

And that wraps up the first Oneshot! If you find any mistakes, don't be scared to tell me, and I'll try to fix it! :) -Spoopy

(EDITED BY OCTOBUARY)