A Normal Day with Teacher Amami

Requested by celxstva most likely not what you requested for...but I still have Amacha's child. And technically Amacha.

Also, I love your profile, my fellow Rowen shipper. You have earned my respect. You deserve more followers.

Also, I couldn't come up with a description so I didn't write one.

But one thing for sure, Rantaro is a teacher the teaches geography. Funny right? I took the chance to use his love suite and his Ultimate Talent.

I had no idea what to do even with the request so I did my best. I'm very sorry.

Enjoy.

~~~

"Make sure you have a great day at daddy's work, Ryoka!" Tenko brushed her daughter's hair, "And remember-"

"If a degenerate male talks to you punch them where it hurts!" Ryoka iterated. Tenko smiled and nodded, "Very good." She reached for her side and placed a bow in her hair.

Rantaro sweatdropped as he put on his shoes, "I don't think Ryoka needs to worry about that, it's not going to be that bad. She'll be around me the whole day."

"Well of course she does, a degenerate male will not taint Tenko's daughter with their...things." Tenko placed her hands on her cheeks, "Except you, Tenko loves you deeply."

Rantaro nodded knowingly at her. He held out his hands, "It's time to go Ryoka."

Ryoka leaped out of the chair she was in and toward her dad who was near the door. She turned around and waved at her mom, "Bye, mommy!"

Tenko waved back to her as she watched the two leave the house.

---

Ryoka wandered into her father's classroom, she then walked over to him.

"What's this?" Ryoka picked a bag off his desk. Rantaro looked over, "It's a bag of chocolate."

Her eyes gleamed, "Can I have some, pretty please?" Rantaro smiles and patted her head, "You'll have to wait till lunchtime."

She pouted, "Okay." She placed it back onto his desk. Rantaro took a closer look at the chocolate.

Why was there always so many presents for him? He knows the other teachers don't get these presents. At least he has something for his wife.

Then the bell rang, prompting every student to go to class and get the morning started.

One by one student entered his class, greeted him, and sat down in their seats.

Rantaro started the class, "Today, we have a guest." He then pulled the tiny Ryoka in front of him, "This Ryoka, my daughter." She made a big wave to the class, "She'll be my helper today."

The girls aw at the adorable child. Then one of the girls stood up and raised her hand, "I have a question."

Rantaro looked up at her, "Go ahead."

She looked a little nervous, "Supposedly, there are treats on your desk, what would you do with them?"

Rantaro placed Ryoka in his chair, "I would take them to my family, Ryoka and my wi-"

She slumped down in her chair, "You have a wife? Should've known, someone that hot is always taken."

"Wha-"

Another girl looked at her, "Have you seen her, she's so pretty and cute, she teaches my brother Neo-Aikido."

"Mommy is really pretty!" Ryoka complimented her mom. This caused more conversations to ensue.

Another girl came out, "I wish I had her enthusiasm, man, she isn't even afraid to beat up a guy. Here I am afraid to even say 'Hi' to a guy."

"Um-" Rantaro tried to interrupt.

"She's so strong too, I've seen her knock down an adult male. I strive to be her one day," she stuck out her arm, "But with my frail arms that won't be possible."

"She is pretty strong," This time a guy chimed in, "But I doubt she can beat me."

"You know she went to Hope's Peak right? The most prestigious school out there? She was the best in all of Japan." A girl argued back. She then looked up and down his body, "And with that stick body, I highly doubt you'll get far."

Ryoka leaned at the edge of her seat, "Mommy will beat you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, you degenerate male!"

"What?"

"And her hair is so long and beautiful. My hair can't even grow past my shoulders."

"I've seen her around the school too. She's the ideal person you would want in a relationship. Especially with her fun personality. I would marry her if I had the chance."

Rantaro slammed his hand against his desk, making the class go quiet, "Can we stop talking about my wife and get class started?"

The class nodded in unison. Rantaro stood up, "And did you say you would marry my wife, right in front of me?"

"No." The boy answered instantly.

Rantaro nodded, "Now..."

---

Tenko poked her head into the empty room, well only two people were left.

"Mommy!"

"Tenko, what are you doing here?"

She smiled and pulled out a bag, "Tenko wanted to have lunch with my family." She closed the door, walked into the room, and pulled up a chair.

Ryoka hugged her mother, "Mommy, so far today was great! A lot of the people started saying nice things about you."

"Oh?"

"And, a degenerate male tried to say you were weak, I said you can beat him." Ryoka finished. Tenko patted her head, "We'll see about that."

Rantaro chuckled nervously as he ate his lunch.

~~~

Gah, that was terrible.

I did try though. I guess I learned something. I am not good at writing a next-generation type Au. So, never again.

celxstva, you are welcome to request a different prompt if you are not happy. Plz, no next gen au.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦