A Lovely Date

Imagine Himiko being an Alpha Dog and taking the first step into a relationship with Kokichi.

Just letting all y'all known, I have never been on a picnic before. I wrote what I believe was to happen on a picnic date. Well, their picnic date.

Also dedicated to strxwberrysugarr for giving me the idea. :D

~~~

"The preparations are set!" Tsumugi excitedly rejoiced as she flipped closed the picnic basket. She turned around to look at her accomplice.

Maki cringed, "Why am I even here?" Asked the uninterested caregiver. 

"So you can help me with my plan!" Tsumugi smiled and moved the basket onto the counter. She then went to grab the blanket next to the basket and put it over her shoulder, "We're having a picnic."

"I'll pass." Maki crossed her arms, uninterested. She still wonders why she was still there or why she couldn't ask anyone else. Tsumugi sighed, "I guess I worded it wrong. We're watching other people having a picnic."

"That changes my mind."

"Really?"

"No."

Maki turned her back to her, Tsumugi reaching out to grab her arm, "Wait, I need a partner in crime! And one that isn't plain obvious."

"I don't care, you can ask Kaede for this stalking." Maki pulled at her arm, trying to get free from Tsumugi's hold.

"Please, I'll give you anything!" Tsumugi pleaded for Maki to stay. Maki stopped resisting, "Anything?"

"Anything."

Maki removed her arm from Tsumugi's grasp and walked to the counter with the basket, "What's the plan?"

She wants that 'anything' deal.

The cosplayer walked up next to her, "From the information I got from Kokichi's 'secret' organization, and the threat note I made, we are prepared for this date to run smoothly." Tsumugi tapped her chin, "All we need to do is let the plans fall into place and hope to the gods that nobody, mainly Kokichi, will ruin this."

"You got a hold of his organization? How?"

"I have my ways."

Maki raised her eyebrow, "Did you go in there and say 'I need your help' then pulled a gun on them and say 'it's an emergency'?"

"How do you know that reference?"

"I have my ways." Maki replied with the same answer Tsumugi gave her earlier. The cosplayer was not amused with this answer.

---

Kokichi leaned against his chair pushing his feet against the desk. He's bored, even though he was supposed to be doing his homework. Yet he still wants to have fun do something other than that. Homework is boring anyways.

Knock knock knock.

He turned his head towards the door. Did someone come to his dorm room for once instead of the other way around? Seems like someone had the wrong room.

He looked back down at the piece of homework in front of him, deciding to do it or rather wait till the last minute to do it. Who knows, it's only five questions anyway.

Knock knock knock.

"Kokichi open the door." A female voice said, "It's me, Himiko."

Well, that's new. Himiko knocking on his dorm door? Maybe she's there to tell him off about his recent prank on her.