voicemail he leaves you

- JOSH
"hi baby. i guess i should've known you were a sleep at this time. part of me already knew, but still wanted to try and call. i just wanted to wish you good luck. i know tomorrow is an important day for you at school. you can do it, i believe in you. please let me know how it went. alright, i guess this was it for now. i love you."

- NOAH
"hey babe, i know that you're in school right now, but i just wanted to say that i miss you so much. i hate being away from you and not being able to hold you. i love you so much y/n. if i remember correctly, you finish at four. if you do, please call me, i want to hear you voice so bad. love you, bye."

- BAILEY
"hello beautiful. i just wanted to let you know that i finally finished that song that i was writing. please call me when you hear this. i really want to play it for you and hear your opinion. i miss you and love you. bye."

- LAMAR
"(singing) remember the time we made out in the kitchen? baby it's you and i that i'm missing. too many lonely nights and long days. (talking) i miss you. and i can't wait to finally see you tomorrow. just so you know, when i get home i want at least two days of just us laying in bed and cuddling. anyway, i love you and see you soon."

- KRYSTIAN
"i hate this so much. i know i only have to wait one more week to see you again, but i just want you now. and the time differences are driving me crazy too. every time when i have some free time, it's midnight for you. please call me when you wake up. i miss you so much y/n. i love you."

[AUTHORS NOTE]
i'm definitely going to make more of these
i enjoyed writing this so much

- mai