voicemail he leaves you (2)

- JOSH

"i assume that you're sleeping since you didn't pick up. which i don't blame you for, it's four in the morning right now, but i just had the worst nightmare. we got into a fight about something stupid and the next moment you were gone. i never apologized in my dream, i didn't tell you that i love you. can we please promise to never leave each other's side when we're every fighting? or even better to never fight? i love you so much y/n. even when we fight about stupid things, you are still the world to me. anyway, i just wanted to tell you that. please call me back when you hear this. i love you."

- NOAH

"hey. i just wanted to call you and tell you that you look very pretty today. when i drove through rehearsal i saw you walking your dog. sadly i couldn't say hi since i was already running late. i love how you were wearing my jacket. it looks so good on you. well, that's was it. i love you, see you tonight."

- BAILEY

"i saw your mother today at the grocery store. she told me about your art teacher who criticized your work today and told you that you don't have it in you to become an artist. i know how hard you worked on that painting and i just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't listen to her. i saw the painting and i thought it was absolutely beautiful. don't let that lady get to you. in my past people have told me that i couldn't be a singer or dancer. and look at me know, i'm both a singer and dancer. you just have to believe in yourself as much as i believe in you. call me when you get this and i'll come over to cheer you up. i love you baby."

- LAMAR

"hi baby. i just wanted to say that i'll be picking you up at five. and don't you dare tell me that you have to study, because you have been studying for seven days straight. do you realize that i haven't spend time with my girlfriend for seven straight days? evil. anyway, dress nice, we're going to have a nice dinner. alright, that's it. i love you. bye."

- KRYSTIAN

"you have my hoodie, don't you? the green one with white letters. i've been looking for it for twenty minutes only to realize that you probably have it. i know that you don't like it when i ask my hoodies back, but can i have it back? i'll give you my white one in return, that one looks so cute on you. and i just wore it yesterday to, so it still smells like me, just how you like it. anyway, when you get this, go get yourself over here and bring me my hoodie. i love you beautiful. can't wait for my hoodie. oh and you of course" (you can literally hear him laugh about his own jokes during the voice mail)